Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demand for proper 3D Vision support (with poll)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Demand for proper 3D Vision support (with poll)

also help fixing the AWAN addon, i made a thread over there:

http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=8744

Comment

Hi Remedy, just playing through Alan Wake now and it's amazing, but was wondering if there were any plans for any more fixes regarding the 3D? It's close, but the shadows and torch are still not great

Comment

While we'd love to fix any of the remaining issues with Stereo 3D, I don't see that happening in the nearby timeframe... Sorry.

SamiV.
        Lead Technical Artist, Remedy Co-Founder

Comment

That might suggest you're quite busy on something else, so it's still good news

With all the improvements in place the 3D is already decent when played at low depth levels (for those really enthusiastic about 3D). I tried it, but it somehow felt a bit silly with Alan Wake, probably because of the third person view.

Comment

In all honesty I don't see these things as too big of a deal. So the graphics are slightly off. So slightly. The game is still amazing and Remedy is busy. I think we can all suck it up and get on with the game,
            It's not a lake.... It's an ocean.

Comment

Thanks a lot for the honesty, and don't get me wrong I am still really enjoying this game in 3D. Really hope you guys can nail the 3D for any future games you put out and that this experience hasn't put you off!

Comment

Hey Remedy, thanks for the awesome humblebundle sale.
                I just started to play Alan Wake American Nightmare and 3D Vision is really bad.
                I misread the poll above and thought it asks if Alan Wake supports 3D Vision correctly, I should've read it more carefully.

Please Remedy, fix the lighting in 3D Vision, I've already beaten Alan Wake on 360 and just bought the PC Version again to play it in 3D Vision (Ok, I admit I also wanted to play American Nightmare...).

3D will be even more important in the future when Oculus Rift will hit the market and I actually buy games now if I hear they have excellent 3D support (e.g. I just got Tomb Raider because it's awesome in 3D).

I know you are busy with developing Quantum Break, but you said in an earlier post that you'll continue to develop your new games with the tech from Alan Wake, so it's even more important to fix it, because nowadays people start to care about 3D even more.

Comment

Working...
                X