Alan Wake Sale offers!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake Sale offers!

i thought it's a nice idea to have this thread for actual and upcoming sale offers (steam, gog etc.), so that people who still haven't got the chance to dive into the wake experience can.

the phenomenal and unique alan wake 50% off on gog.com (14,99 $ = 11, 85 €), also: save 15% on americans nightmare if you'll buy the normal wake before 29th may.

if you haven't buy it already, NOW is the time!
    feel free to leave a comment...
    KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Re: Alan Wake Sale offers!

Useful initiative

I quite accidentally found out about 50% off on Alan Wake on Steam two weeks ago (the daily deal) as there was no official promotion at all!

Thanks to Steam's RSS feed that helped me to catch this discount

Comment

I'd be blown away if a member on the official forum didn't own the game yet though.

Comment

There are always lurkers by a ratio of 1 to 10

Some console owners might want a Steam copy.

Others are waiting for their notebooks to be upgraded. So a good deal might encourage them to take a risk and purchase the game immediately.

Comment

66% off at greenman for 7 more hrs
          http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=wisulibe
          They're safe, I Bought my copy there, they give you steam code. Good community too.
          Last edited by On2wheels; 06-24-2012, 05:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by On2wheels View Post
            66% off at greenman for 7 more hrs
            http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=wisulibe
            They're safe, I Bought my copy there, they give you steam code. Good community too.
            I can verify they are safe too. Bought lots of goodies from there Most recently Quantum Conundrum for just £7.50 of course that deal has ended now

Comment

GOG.COM special gem promo: alan wake series

alan wake for 12,20 €

alan wake and american nightmare together for unbeatable [SIZE="3"]12,52 €[/SIZE]

only 12 more hours to go... go get it!

edit: only ~ 3 hours left...
              Last edited by OLD SCRATCH; 07-12-2012, 09:59 AM.
              KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comment

aaand the next deal (ends 23 july):

steam summer sale alan wake

alan wake 13,99 €
                alan wake collector's edition 15,99 €
                alan wake franchise (alan wake, alan wake collector's edition extras, alan wake's american nightmare) 17,99 €
                KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comment

love the game so much decided to buy a digital copy of it and AN. Must support remedy!

Comment

hey, mrfruits - exactly what i am doing right now. i own the xbox collectors edition, buyed every dlc and americans nightmare for the console, but the current drop in price on steam is really seductive.

aaand the next deal (ends in [SIZE="3"]2 hours[/SIZE]):

steam summer sale alan wake

alan wake [SIZE="3"]6,99 €[/SIZE]
                    alan wake collector's edition [SIZE="3"]7,99 €[/SIZE]
                    alan wake franchise (alan wake, alan wake collector's edition extras, alan wake's american nightmare) [SIZE="4"]8,99 €[/SIZE]
                    KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comment

here we go again:

weekend deal: alan wake

alan wake [SIZE="3"]6,99 €[/SIZE]
                      alan wake collector's edition [SIZE="3"]7,99 €[/SIZE]
                      alan wake franchise (alan wake, alan wake collector's edition extras, alan wake's american nightmare) [SIZE="4"]8,99 €[/SIZE]
                      KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comment

long time no see, but i HAD to post this.

everyone who wasn't able to buy alan wake yet: there're no excuses left anymore, and for everyone who already owns it has a new reason to buy it again...

[SIZE="5"]humble weekly sale: ALAN WAKE[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]----------------------------------BUY IT NOW----------------------------------[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]----------------------------------BUY IT NOW----------------------------------[/SIZE]

Pay anything you want to play them DRM-free and pay $1 or more to get Steam keys! And don’t forget, this priceless offer comes with tons of bonus content you can’t get anywhere else!
                        now i own alan wake 3 times. i've got the collector's edition for the box since it came out, i buyed the franchise on steam and now i also buyed it via humble.

edit: daaamn you mikki, if i only knew it earlier that you guys are going to make official comics...
                        Last edited by OLD SCRATCH; 05-22-2013, 11:03 PM.
                        KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comment

I live off of a debit card so I can't use it to buy this fantastic Humble Bundle, but tomorrow after work I'm heading straight to my local 7/11 to pick up a mastercard gift card and I'm put every dime on that card toward this Humble Bundle. I need that extra content!

I bought Alan Wake Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 day one and got all the DLC day one and got American Nightmare day one, but I never got the PC version. Now's the perfect time! I was going to start playing Alan wake again yesterday or today, but now I might as well wait until tomorrow when I get the PC version with all of that wonderful content. Eek, now I'm getting all excited all over again for this game! Time to wait patiently.

P.S. Does anyone know if mastercard/visa gift cards are usable on Humble Bundles?

Comment

Originally posted by LarryDavidLynch View Post
                            P.S. Does anyone know if mastercard/visa gift cards are usable on Humble Bundles?
                            hey larrydavidlynch, what i found on the humble page regarding your question is the following:

All major credit cards accepted. Payments via bank account are also supported by PayPal and Amazon Payments. The payment processor will deduct a fee from your payment before we receive it.
                            (from the main deal page, bottom-line)

but this might be also important for you:

The payment processors regularly have a hard time accepting payments made with prepaid cards and gift cards due to the billing address not matching. You can often solve this issue by calling the number on the back of the card to verify the card.
                            source

hope it'll work somehow for you tomorrow then - fingers crossed.
                            KOPFSTOFF.BLOGSPOT.COM

Comment

Aaand we just broke 200,000$ on the humble sale with an average purchase price of $2.15.

Comment

Working...
                              X