• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake 2

Ok, now it is time to discuss Alan Wake 2 concept

Re: Alan Wake 2

My own guesses on AW 2 (“Alice Wake”, 2014-15):

• Playing as Alice.
    • The story takes after Al’s disappearance.
    • The main antagonist – Nightingale, Hartman.
    • Slow motion effect after snap of Alice’s camera.
    • + Animals enemies, wolfs, dogs.
    • The darkness is weak, no more boom and bam or flying objects.
    • Barry, Sarah and Syntia going out of the bunker – everything fine – Al is missing.
    • Barry and Sarah leaving Syntia in the plant where ”She have to continue the war supplement”.
    • Fake Wake is standing on the way, putting Alice in darkness for Nightingales trying to kill her, making Alice going on wrong directions.
    • Memory of how Alan and Alice met each other in the NY in past, also meeting young policeman Nightingale.
    • The darkness is powered by Nightingale inside Evil, and the same with Hartman.
    • Hartman is using his previous patients to stop Alice, Barry and Sarah. Only Alice can bring Alan back.
    • Alan is writhing Alice way through her way, but cannot write her decision on choosing «the right Al», the way to save him.
    • Barry and Sarah meet Hartman and fighting him.
    • To stop evil waked up by Tomas Alice think have to bring Tom and Sintia together – wrong – Tom newer loved Syntia.
    • Syntia tells Alice the truth story– she did not wish Barbara to die, but she did not help her in a moment she needed it the most, that is why darkness wants her, that is why she afraid so much. Barbara used to swim a lot, also in Cauldron Lake. Ones she gone swimming already in twig light, did not know where to swim back, Syntia switched the light off and Barbara have lost the direction back to the cabin, Tom came back home to late. (Rose cannot do that with Al, but Rose during all game is being suspected as plausible to do that. At the end she plays the key role in the bringing Al back).
    • As soon as truth found out, darkness increased, because Zane disappeared, stop helping Al with writhing. Boom and bam, flying objects returns.
    • Syntia runs from Barry, Sarah and Alice and the darkness as well.
    • Alice afraid no more darkness at the end.
    • Alan is saved by Alice helped by Rose at the end.

Comment

I think that there is great potential for wake and zane to do a collaboration.On the next manuscript called return.Hopefully bringing zane & barbara back from the dark place that there in.

Comment

My Guesses / wants / Insane theorys

-Play as Alan (at least for the Majority)
        -Nightingale comes back as being half controlled by the darkness and pursues Alan but ends up in a war against scratch, (with taken on each side, the more generic ones fight american nightmare ones) -kills scratch towards the end, possibly sacrificing himself.
        -Clay Steward is brought in as a cliff hanger towards the end.
        -Barry dies
        -Breaker will return and there will be a dispute between her and Alan because she wants the keep the dark presence secret (possibly because more people talking about it makes it stronger.), this may lead to barrys death.
        -New collectables are a manuscript written by an unknown character (possibly Clay) and it is hinted at who it was written by near the end but leaves it open to speculation.
        -MORE MULLIGAN, c'mon show some Mulligan love.
        -includes some stealth based gameplay where you have to hide form people
        -Hartman will return and possibly team up with Alan
        -Zane will return from the dark place and turn against alan, or simply not care about him because he just used him to escape the Dark Place.
        -When Alan used the clicker against Jagger it didn't destroy her but she was trapper within it and is now in Zane's position, He is trying to find a way to free her.
        -Possibly could happen towards the end with Alice being taken then trapped in the clicker and Alan trying to free her.
        -New leader of the dark presence will fight against Hartman, Alan, Nightingale and possibly Clay.
        Last edited by RadiNightingale; 11-26-2012, 06:42 AM. Reason: added more
        Mulligan's no.1 Fan

Steam ID

Comment

My guess, Alan Wake 2 will be on the XBOX 720

Alan needs to destroy the dark presence by writting a book about it.
          But everything he writes also causes something unexpected to the "light world" (the real world).

So, to destroy the darkness Alan needs to find the real origin of it and rescue Zane, because he is the only one with the knowledge to destroy the Dark Presence.

Alice, Barry and Alan will team up to defeat the Taken once and for all!

Hope for an open world game and new gen graphics! Also more hours of gameplay
          Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
          Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

To be honest, I can't see this tale ending happily. I think that would be an anti-climax..
            Please check out my artwork =D
            http://vonstreff.deviantart.com/

Comment

-More daylight gameplay, would be perfect for investigation gameplay or maybe dead rising like photography
              -Weather (Alan Wake took place in Washington and it didn't rain once )
              -Animals and darkness-possessed animals
              -Free roam areas, but keep the episodic structure. For instance be in town and have to go the store, but you can goof around the town before going to the objective.
              -Costumes

Comment

Game still with AW in the Darkness world.

He would go through a ruined city, more forests and a castle, maybe. the game plot would be a mix of books from different ages AW read earlier, and they would become "real" in the dark world.

Comment

Wonder if we will see anything at the VGAs
                  Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Alan will start writing a modern semi-futuristic novella dubbed 'warfighter' kicked off by some terrorism, and anti-communist americanism thinking... he will be called to duty to take to arms with his brothers on the battlefield, protecting the borderlands between the new state controlled red orchestra and the darkness of the metro underground. He will write tales of the walking dead that arise and the counter-strike fought against them by the ghost recon units comprising teams of assassin's whose creed is determined by dishonour and crysis rather than natural selection.
                    Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

I hope you do not make the same mistake the previous title which does not have subtitles in Portuguese-Brazil. In respect of many fans here in Brazil we are looking forward to this new game has more than legend, will not buy.

thanks for listening

Comment

A very interesting part would be if we could actually choose what Alan writes in his book. Different endings and different gameplay on every playthrough.
                        ''Nightmares exist outside of logic, and there’s little fun to be had in explanations; they’re antithetical to the poetry of fear...''
                        -Stephen King

Comment

Originally posted by yogibbear View Post
                          Alan will start writing a modern semi-futuristic novella dubbed 'warfighter' kicked off by some terrorism, and anti-communist americanism thinking... he will be called to duty to take to arms with his brothers on the battlefield, protecting the borderlands between the new state controlled red orchestra and the darkness of the metro underground. He will write tales of the walking dead that arise and the counter-strike fought against them by the ghost recon units comprising teams of assassin's whose creed is determined by dishonour and crysis rather than natural selection.
                          Wow that's excatly what I thought AW2's story will propably be like . Remedy do this!

Comment

If RMD is doing this, than i have no wishes left.
                            Im sure the game is going to be awesome.
                            word.

A (new) Teaser although would be nice.
                            I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
                              A (new) Teaser although would be nice.
                              Set some expectations (albeit very, very low expectations) for a VGA announcement. Seems like a perfect time to announce it, especially with the type of media coverage the VGAs have. Other than that, just stay tuned.
                              "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
                              -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                              X