X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You probably heard…

Originally posted by FallenCoffee View Post
    Me too and i know what you feel rigth now. But we should look forward and be corious what Remedy will deliever us
    If it is not Alan Wake, then I dont care in the slightest. I know that sentence sounds harsh, but Alan Wake is one of those rare amazing series that grabbed me completely with its very first trailer and image. The only thing I thought when Quantum was reveiled is how generic it looks and how it is not Alan Wake most of all

Still, I wont say more about it, I dont want to sound like a broken record.

Comment

The teaser looked interesting, let's wait for E3 and more info. BUT if this thing is a time-exclusive to the Xbox One and only will come to PC years later like Alan Wake....

Comment

Lol. How great of Remedy to even tease us with Alan Wake 2 via House of Dreams and Sams Tweets. I guess Remedy is a professional troll. Now, obviously the hardcore fanbase only makes up a small percentage of the people who buy the games, so I guess, disappointing the hardcore fans isn´t going to hurt them that much, when it comes to sales.
        Last edited by JackMarco; 05-21-2013, 08:10 PM.

Comment

Im shocked that Remedy didnt listen to us lol
          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

I fully support Remedy's decision.
            This is, if you excuse me, a DAMN fine cup of coffee"

Comment

Comment

I love Alan Wake too.. its actually closer to my heart than Max Payne ever was which I also love.

But still, Im happy about this news, the game looks interesting and knowing Remedy it's gonna be a polished, well-written game that plays well. I fully trust Remedy to deliver a quality experience like they always do.

This will make me buy an Xbox One even though I wasn't that impressed with the other stuff MS announced. Unless there's also a PC version right at launch of course..
                Last edited by LeChuck; 05-21-2013, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Hmm. I'm disappointed by the news because of how much I love Alan Wake, but I'm excited for Quantum Break.
                  Awaiting Alan Wake 2 announcement... whenever it comes.

Comment

The good news are the Quantum Break and I accept that. The sad news are the XBOX One exclusivity. I'll wait for it in PC with the very same collector's edition stuff.

I'm NOT going to buy the XBOX One, mind you.

Thanks!
                    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I'm sure I'll love Quantum Break, you guys are one of my absolute favourite developers for Max Payne and Alan Wake, but as Alan Wake was my favourite game this generation and in my top 5 favourite video games I've ever played, I can't say I'm not bitterly disappointed that Alan Wake 2 wasn't at the reveal instead.

I suppose I can wait... but how long?
                      Shane: Editor-in-Chief - GameScares.com - (now offline)

Comment

Originally posted by SamLakeRMD View Post
                        The news is out. We’re working on something new and exciting, something big, called Quantum Break. Which means that the next big game from Remedy is not going to be Alan Wake 2. That’s probably somewhat of a shock to many of you out there. I’ve been biting my tongue, dying to tell you about this a lot sooner, but here we are.

I’m really proud of everything we‘ve done with Alan Wake so far. We all love Wake dearly at Remedy, and definitely want to make more Wake games when the time is right, but right now we are really excited and fully committed to making Quantum Break into the best Remedy game so far, the ultimate Remedy experience. I hope you’ll like it too. We’ve put together a video where I talk about this decision and Wake in general in more detail. You’ll be able to see that tomorrow.
                        Show us the video now lol
                        Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Think of it like Christopher Nolan films - sometimes its a good idea to have a break between sequels to allow the creativity to flow (Disclaimer: I'm not saying that there is an AW2 in the making - I don't know any more than you guys at this point, so don't take that out of context. Yes, I'm looking at you, gaming press!!)

Also, a huge thanks to Sam for posting! For those of you who were with us during the Alan Wake development, you will know that this is actually Sam's first public appearance on these forums!
                          Remedy's currently known projects:
                          Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Please, please, please make alan wake 2

If quantum break is gonna be xbox exclusive i wont even be able to give it a chance
                            The xbox one is just very, very, very underwhelming

Comment

Great news!
                              Alan Wake is my #1 game of all time, but we can wait.
                              It would be really good if you release this on PC too, for your loved pc gamers... in near future...
                              X

Comment

I was very sad that Alan Wake 2 wasn't announced. But I have appreciate with Remedy's decision on putting Alan Wake 2 in the back burner in favour of a new IP. Quantum Break looks intriguing.
                                Last edited by HeyAndy; 05-21-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X