This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: You probably heard…

[MENTION=4905]djshauny1[/MENTION] you seem to forget sam lake's video. he explains that the game may not be happening now, but that doesn't mean it is over. plus the cliffhanger at the very end.
    HAtCHEt MEDiA Productions - Where entertainment just got weirder

Comment

Originally posted by MutantMaRc View Post
      [MENTION=4905]djshauny1[/MENTION] you seem to forget sam lake's video. he explains that the game may not be happening now, but that doesn't mean it is over. plus the cliffhanger at the very end.
      Correct. And if nothing else, people seemed very impressed with the new introductions in American Nightmare. While I don't agree that, well, [B]any[B] of these things were improvements, safe to say there's a whole new reason for people to anticipate the sequel. I imagine a good percentage of them will rush to buy it if only they carry "Fight Til Dawn" over. That mode's just a tweak or two (multiplayer, best weapons available in every map, etc.) away from being the next big thing.

Comment

[MENTION=25483]Vic 2.0[/MENTION] AWAN is a great short game. And I agree. AWAN was more like Remedy creating something fun for the fans just to pass the time until the sequel was made, but I guess things changed and now we have to wait. I hope their new game QB comes to pc just like AW did. I'm still a bit "big" iffy on the xbone.
        HAtCHEt MEDiA Productions - Where entertainment just got weirder

Comment

Today i (again) realized it's probably still gonna be a couple of years until we continue Alan's Journey through the Night. It made me sad
          I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Thanks for the atention you devote the fans Sam Lake and Remedy.

I loved Alan Wake, much because of the horror, slow pacing and dingy nature, so I'm kinda sad than it is put on hold.

Still I wish the best of luck with Quantum Break! But don't forget Alan Wake!

Comment

I really hope Alan Wake 2 is multi-plat. Is Remedy an Xbox only studio? I went PS4 this gen.
              Check out my Twin Peaks podcast! Classic TV show that heavily inspired Alan Wake: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/t...st/id432749455

Comment

Originally posted by Humpski View Post
                I really hope Alan Wake 2 is multi-plat. Is Remedy an Xbox only studio? I went PS4 this gen.
                Nope. Remedy is independent. Alan Wake on PS4 could be a possibility.
                "It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything."
                -Tyler Durden

Comment

Working...
                X