Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake Xbox One Definitive Edition.... Please Remedy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alan Wake Xbox One Definitive Edition.... Please Remedy?

Originally posted by Deadlikeme View Post
    What I think should happen is that Alan Wake should be released on ALL PLATFORMS to maximise sales and make an Alan Wake: Season 2 more viable.

I just don't understand this exclusivity stuff. Its great for the consoles bragging rights but seems pointless to developers that are limiting there sales bracket.
    Exactly. Exclusives do more harm then good.
    ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
    32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
    WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

Originally posted by jester131 View Post
      Actually, I don't get this topic. We already got a PC release of Alan Wake (thank god remedy pulled that off - without Microsofts help, mind you!!!)
      So we already got 1080, 60fps, slightly better graphics and all that good stuff. I mean come on, how much better did Tomb Raider next gen version or The Last of us for next gen look? Improved graphics here and there .. slightly. The main featues in these versions were 60fps and 1080 resolution, in my opinion.

Anyway, if there ever should be a sequel to Alan Wake we can be sure of one thing: It's gonna use Quantum Breaks engine. Cause, come on, Quantum Break looks great. Remedy developing yet another engine from ground up for their next project would be just silly.
      And yes, like everyone I hope that the next project is called Alan Wake : Season 2!
      Yeah as Stammy stated not everyone has access, or indeed wants to play on PC. My rig plays it at full settings in 3D, but I'd still go right back through it on my Xbone.
      Shane: Editor-in-Chief - GameScares.com - (now offline)

Comment

Talks are underway between Microsoft and Remedy Entertainment to bring the original Alan Wake to the Xbox One, Remedy's chief creative officer Sam Lake told Polygon.

"I would love that to happen," Lake said. "Nothing has happened yet, but we are discussing this possibility with Microsoft.

"I hope it happens, we'll see."

If it happens, that port would likely include the post-release DLC as well, Lake said.

http://www.polygon.com/2015/4/21/846...t-xbox-one-ps4
        Take my money already!
        My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Yes, I'd love a definitive version. My wish list:

-Fix the minor technical issues such as screen tearing, blurring and lip syncing
          -Re-polished textures
          -All expansions, The Signal, The Writer and American Nightmare all on disk
          -All the limited edition disk content (trailers and in game commentary)
          -Extra trailers, behind the scenes and interviews
          -Bright Falls (the live action prequel series)

Comment

Originally posted by Jon253 View Post

-Fix the minor technical issues such as screen tearing, blurring and lip syncing
            -Re-polished textures
            Great list! I second that.
            My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

-Re-polished textures
              Yep. They 100% need to redo the movie files. Lip sync is a bit crappy lol.
              Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

-Re-polished textures
                Maybe they should redo all the cutscenes in American Nightmare live action? jk

Otherwise all issues you said were pretty much fixed for PC. Maybe they should Include American Nightmare with the base game too.
                The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Im hoping to see this anouncement at gamescom next week

Im also curious about quantum break, but this would blow me away

Comment

Working...
                  X