Alan Wake on Xbox one is a pretty amazing experience

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alan Wake on Xbox one is a pretty amazing experience

To get the elephant in the room out of the way: yes, I know the PC version is KING. naturally, but am impressed by how much nicer a CONSOLE experience Alan Wake is on Xbox one over the 360. Load times are short, esp using a fast external harddrive.

I will be curious if there is screen tear in the ledge parts, and they were really bad on the 360. Of course, my current tv may minimize some of that. As much as I enjoyed QB for what it is, Alan Wake is, to me, the far superior experience. And more to do....
    QB looks NICE

I want to buy Xbox One with Quantum Break and Alan Wake. Can you tell me that the game with controller is convenient?

Comment

Originally posted by single View Post
      I want to buy Xbox One with Quantum Break and Alan Wake. Can you tell me that the game with controller is convenient?

To me it is, then again, I am used to the controller. if you are a pc guy, then, it may take some adjusting. But yeah, controls for game are intuitive, imo
      QB looks NICE

Comment

There were some heavy pixelation on the first level which have lots of fog. Haven't noticed similar happening on later levels (with fog). But otherwise the performance is great and game is awesome.
        My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

I am using a Vizio tv that has some pretty nice piecture adjustment setting options, so didn't notice the pixelation.........but happy as a clam with the emulation overall
          QB looks NICE

Comment

I have noticed that bc version crashes sometimes. I don't remember original crashing so this is new. It doesn't usually matter BUT trying to get Run-On-Sentence achievement is kind of painful if game can crash at any point. Well, I guess it's emulator problem and really not something that Remedy can fix.
            My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

xbox one had a 500 mb update for Alan Wake - anyone know what it was for? Mostly curious!
              QB looks NICE

Comment

Working...
              X