Funny and interesting texts in the manuscript pages *Spoilers*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny and interesting texts in the manuscript pages *Spoilers*

After reading a certain manuscript page I decided that a thread like this would be funny. The text I'm referring to here I found funny, but I would also like to see (and discuss) interesting texts that others may have found. I'll start the thread off with my piece of text:

Spoiler:

I found this one hilarious. I can just imagine finding it and reading it and realizing that the script page is a long loop in itself. Imagine it: you read a page that describes how you are reading a page that describes how you are read-... you get my point.

Anyone else got any funny and/or interesting texts to share?
    "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Re: Funny and interesting texts in the manuscript pages *Spoilers*

Yeah, there's a spesific page you find in Chapter 3 on Nightmare mode that's completely hillarious and is pretty much the example you stated.

Spoiler:
    In a horror story, the victim keeps asking "Why?", but there cannot be any explanation.The unanswered mystery is the one that stays with us the longest, and it's what we'll remember in the end.

Comment

Not so much funny as interesting- Spoiler:
      <---Alan's OTHER Biggest Fan. Now with less 'hick'!

Comment

Originally posted by Kitt View Post
        Not so much funny as interesting- Spoiler:
        Yeah... I remember that too. They really put a lot of effort into the manuscript pages. The whole thing seems like a book (if you think about how they are written and how they reveal little by little about people).

I love the way they have put so much thought and effort into the entire game.
        "So, where shouldn't I go so that I don't turn the power back on, accidentally?"

Comment

Barry took another sip of the heavenly coffee. He grinned at Rose. Surely, this was love.

Rose gushed on, breathlessly: "The new one will be a masterpiece. I know it! You must tell him not to listen to the trolls in the forums saying "Departure" will never get finished. He should take his time and make it perfect. I can wait."
          Hahaha!
          KATAKOMB - Upcoming horror game by me

Comment

I really like the foreshadowing ones where there's quite a lengthy distance between manuscript and event... e.g. some of the one's regarding nightingale and barry falling off the cliff and so fourth are great. (The chainsaw one is classic but was a little too close to the actual event and was badly spoiled in every review so wasn't as effective... though still classic.)
            Sarah Breaker > Barry Wheeler. Yep, I went there!

Comment

Working...
            X