The mill, Episode 2, possible bug?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mill, Episode 2, possible bug?

I've played as far as the mill in Episode 2, but have got stuck. It seems obvious that I have to push the counterweight off the ledge to raise the lift, but when I walk up to it, I get no instruction to do so. Is this a bug? Googling I find quite a few people are having the same problem. According to the FAQs, you walk up to the weight, and a message tells you to press 'B' to kick it. I get no such message, and it won't budge. Have I missed something?

I am playing the Xbox 360 version, a physical copy, on an Xbox One.

Can anyone shed any light on this? I was enjoying the game before running into the problem, but it's hardly worth playing on if there's a progress-stopping bug in the game.

Comment

Try to restart checkpoint or restart ch 2 from the very beginning
      ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
      32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
      WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

I tried that, and it worked. Thank you for the tip.

It's disappointing that no one from the development team offered help, though. :-(

Comment

Originally posted by Baron Noise View Post
          I tried that, and it worked. Thank you for the tip.

It's disappointing that no one from the development team offered help, though. :-(
          I'm glad you got it working! The dev team was very active at launch and a few years after but lately they have been very inactive. Thankfully there is still helpful fans around.
          My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Working...
          X