Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake - How to Redeem your Code (Xbox 360 Bundle)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alan Wake - How to Redeem your Code (Xbox 360 Bundle)

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/908874

I am trying to see if this works.

Comment

I also have 2-wire Gateway

Comment

Any word from Microsoft on the problem?

Comment

If someone purchases the xbox bundle with alan wake download does it count as a sale for remedy whether it's been downloaded or not?

Comment

So, this might not be the threat for it but I've been looking all over the internet for this, anyways when I bought that bundle I actually got TWO Alan Wake Download codes, is one DLC or did I just get lucky?

Comment

Well I finally got mine fixed, I got rid of the 2Wire router and bought a different brand! Works amazingly now! If you are able to figure out how to do a transparent bridge on the 2wire router, great, if not, I think its wiser to just buy a different brand!

Comment

here's my problem. I can't always be connected to Xbox Live. Sometimes, if there's some dlc I want, I unhook our modem from the computer downstairs, take it upstairs to my 360 and download, then take the modem back to the computer. So yesterday a game I wanted was released, I downloaded it and the Alan wake dlc's, and then found that none of what I'd downloaded was playable without a Live connection. I can't tell you how much I hate this! What do devs gain by requiring me to be connected to Live? It is never going to be feasible for me to buy the wireless adapter for such a limited amount of content. I'll never get to play this dlc for this game that I really love unless you make a patch that lets me play it without being connected to Live. How about it, guys?

Comment

EDIT: I actually got this whole thing squared away with Microsoft. No further assistance is needed.

Hello.

I bought Alan Wake back when it first came out, along with the free DLC code that came with it. I entered it when I first got the game, but the DLC wasn't out yet and it just gave me a video.

A friend and I have recently picked up the game again after playing MP1 and 2 and wanting more Remedy. I tried entering the code again, but it just said that the code had already been entered from back when I first tried.

And now I understand that Microsoft sent out codes to our XBL emails. Problem is, it appears that Microsoft decided to clear out my inbox some time in the last 2 years (I never use that email) and nothing is left there. Is there anything I can do, or is it a lost cause?

I still have the original card that came with the game with the code on it if that's worth anything.

Thanks.

PS: I accidentally made a thread for this in the wrong forum over here: http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=8911
                  My apologies for not paying closer attention.
                  Last edited by Tanner; 06-21-2012, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                    PS: I accidentally made a thread for this in the wrong forum over here: http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=8911
                    My apologies for not paying closer attention.
                    Deleted.
                    We are what we choose to be, not what we want to be

Comment

Originally posted by Tanner View Post
                      EDIT: I actually got this whole thing squared away with Microsoft. No further assistance is needed.
                      I love problems that are resolved before we really even have a chance to look into things. =) Glad it worked out for you, and I hope you enjoy the DLC!
                      Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

I need help, when ever i try to redeem the code from the collectors edition in xbox LIVE it says invalid code. Ive been trying for a while now and I just stumbled upon this community page. Help PLease!
                        Last edited by floodedisland; 10-13-2012, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Hi floodedisland! Have you tried the instructions above?

Comment

Yes I have, the thing is it is counting the code as if was already redeemed, I still have the receipt though and am sure I haven't redeemed the code and not have noticed. I believe having seen on the forum you could sent an IM to Remedy with the code, the game receipt, and a tag with your username and they would send you a new, valid code. Is that true? If so how should I proceed? Thanks beforehand.

Comment

In Xbox's case the support is handled by Microsoft at support.xbox.com/en-US/games/alan-wake/alan-wake-info

Comment

Working...
                              X