Alan Wake & Intel HD 3000

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alan Wake & Intel HD 3000

[MENTION=23594]onemore161[/MENTION] actually, updating to the latest Intel HD graphics drivers fixes this bug in our testing. So recommend downloading new drivers from Intel.

Comment

Yup.. upgrading to the newest drivers for the Intel HD did seem to fix the issue. What's more, the new drivers work in Mass Effect 2 as well (previous versions would make the game hang in the pause menu). Thanks for the update [MENTION=257]MarkusRMD[/MENTION].

Version of Intel HD 3000 as of now: 8.15.10.2622. Working great!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
        The intel integrated graphics is not supported at this moment, unfortunately...
        Originally posted by ksinghi View Post
        Yup.. upgrading to the newest drivers for the Intel HD did seem to fix the issue. What's more, the new drivers work in Mass Effect 2 as well (previous versions would make the game hang in the pause menu). Thanks for the update [MENTION=257]MarkusRMD[/MENTION].

Version of Intel HD 3000 as of now: 8.15.10.2622. Working great!
        Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
        [MENTION=23594]onemore161[/MENTION] actually, updating to the latest Intel HD graphics drivers fixes this bug in our testing. So recommend downloading new drivers from Intel.
        Originally posted by onemore161 View Post
        Got exactly the same problem,i'm will be so glad if it's going to be solved
        Saw the same post in another thread on this forum,updating drivers helped me,thanks
        Ok. I updated and now is playable! I'm very happy! I must say that I'm enjoying this game now... Thnx for your help Markus & all the others who tried to help!

I think, this thread can be closed.

Thnx again!

Comment

As far as I can tell the newest driver that was released today fixed the problem and the game is now playable!

Comment

Hey guys!!! Good News!!! one dude in the game HUD to steam write the game work for the users of intel hd Graphics if with the new update !!!

I download this

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...adType=Drivers

Comment

Working...
            X