Jarring Walk/Jog/Sprint Animation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Jarring Walk/Jog/Sprint Animation

I recently purchased the Alan Wake franchise off of Steam, and have been playing Alan Wake for the past week.

I never ran into any problems, except this one sort of annoying "thing" that keeps popping up every now and again. Sometimes when I load my game, Alan Wake's walking/jogging animation is not smooth and is jarring so to speak. He doesn't walk/jog in one line so much as move back and forth on that line. It's an incremental movement, yet noticeable enough.

I run Alan Wake on maxed out graphic settings, and even dropping them to low made no difference in his walking animation. I have updated my AMD drivers several times, (always unwittingly installing the same update.) Last time, repeating my update solved the issue, but to no avail it would appear. It persists! I couldn't find anyone with a similar issue. Any help?

--Specs

GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
    Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K CPU @ 3.50GHz (8 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
    Memory: 12288MB [12GB] RAM
    System Manufacturer: Hewlett-Packard
    System Model: h9-1183

UPDATE: See, now this is plain weird. A little after posting this, I launched Alan Wake to see that the problem was non existent. Hmm...
    Last edited by Viceroy Phoenix; 08-26-2012, 12:25 AM. Reason: Spontaneous Resolution

Father Thor...bless this war.
Working...
X