Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (i5 3570k)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Problem with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (i5 3570k)

hi, I have problems with Alan Wake, in the game, after to start, I saw everything like in the Slenderman World lol

My specs:

Intel Core i5-3570k 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor
    Western Digital 2 TB WD Green SATA III Intellipower 64 MB Cache Bulk/OEM Desktop Hard Drive
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3-1600 Desktop RAM
    MSI-Z77A-G43 LGA 1155 Intel Z77 4xDDR3 ATX Motherboard
    Antec TP-750 Blue TruePower 80+ Bronze 750w Power Supply
    Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus CPU Cooler
    NZXT Guardian 921RB ATX Mid-Tower Chassis w/Red LED Lighting

in this moment I don't have a Dedicated GPU because spend all my money in this computer few 2 weaks, try to have one in January, but in this moment played play on Intel Graphics 4000

so, this is my problem, any suggestions?

(sorry for the English, I try to learn >.< )

the most estrange, in the menu, and the videos work so good, but in-game doesn't work :/

this video:

http://youtu.be/1rx194kF3Vw

and here works on intel hd graphics 3000

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4RsewOKIUU

Re: Problem with Intel HD Graphics 4000 (i5 3570k)

I have a hunch that using a non-dedicated GPU might just be the problem, probably it just doesn't have enough firepower for Wake. The minimum requirements are "Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible with 512MB RAM".

If you still doubt that the game should work with your set-up, I suggest that you go through the common issues and fixes at http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=7759 In a nutshell: verify your Steam cache, remove all the graphics card drivers, install the newest ones. Between these steps try to play the game again.

And your English is just fine, don't worry!

Comment

Yea its the intel graphics thats causing the problem

Try updating the drivers

If that doesnt work you will need a dedicated GPU
      Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

I dont know why but I kinda like the way this looks.

Did you try to put on all low settings? Maybe take off FXAA. It does look like your PC should run this fine as your board is DX11.

Update your bios as there may be an update to your integrated graphics. Then try new drivers on clean install along with DX9.
        ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
        32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
        WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

Originally posted by arugula View Post

Update your bios
          Dont update the bios

No offence arugula but thats not good advice lol
          Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

Originally posted by djshauny1 View Post
            Dont update the bios

No offence arugula but thats not good advice lol
            U serious? He is using an integrated graphics controller. Updating bios may help overall system improvements and performance.

The bios is the brain of the system pre o/s. without it, the pc doesn't work. Keeping an up to date bios maintains stability.

Please know the facts before you post. No offense but you obviously dont know how to maintain computers properly.
            Last edited by arugula; 10-06-2012, 02:07 AM.
            ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
            32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
            WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

Originally posted by arugula View Post
              U serious? He is using an integrated graphics controller. Updating bios may help overall system improvements and performance.

The bios is the brain of the system pre o/s. without it, the pc doesn't work. Keeping an up to date bios maintains stability.

Please know the facts before you post. No offense but you obviously dont know how to maintain computers properly.
              I build computers and know what the Basic Input Output System is.

And a Bios flash for the GPU side of things for ONE game hes having problems with is not the way to go.

If the latest drivers doesnt fix his issue then theres nothing else he can do.

A Bios flash wont fix anything appart from adding some stability or compatibility for new cpus etc. If he has no idea what hes doing then it could damage his system if flashed incorrectly or if the wrong bios if flashed.

Im sure Markus will back me up on this or any of the Remedy Technical guys.

This is Intel HD Graphics

You dont even need to flash Nvidia or AMD cards unless theres voltage instability or you just want higher clock rates.

OP, dont flash the bios.

Comment

Can't fixed :S I try with another monitor and thats not the problem... maybe is the directx, but I'm update and doesn't work, but my other games not have this prooblem, only with this play like a world of slenderman...

Comment

I have the same problem :S
                  But my processor is i7-3770
                  Here is my full system information
                  Last edited by TeMochkiN; 01-02-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMochkiN View Post
                    I have the same problem :S
                    But my processor is i7-3770
                    Here is my full system information
                    I think the problem is because the Intel HD Graphics doesn't support this game... some people play with this and don't have problems, but all the users to have this problema play with the same GPU, I think...

Comment

Originally posted by Umbrellaz View Post
                      I think the problem is because the Intel HD Graphics doesn't support this game....
                      My laptop with i5-430M processor does not have this problem with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by TeMochkiN View Post
                        My laptop with i5-430M processor does not have this problem with this game.
                        mmmm that so strange, I will try to play again, maybe work,

Comment

Hey guys!!! Good News!!! one dude in the game HUD to steam write the game work for the users of intel hd Graphics if with the new update !!!

I download this

http://downloadcenter.intel.com/Deta...adType=Drivers

Comment

Working...
                          X