Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Alan Wake PC Activation Key

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PC Alan Wake PC Activation Key

    Hi everybody.

    Last Christmas I received as a gift the Collector's Edition of Alan Wake. Well, yesterday I decided to play the game but guess what? When I install it on Steam I got an error image in which, it says, I havo to insert the "actiovation key."

    That's the issue! There's no activation key on the box. I checked everywhere but nothing. Pleas help.

  • #2
    Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

    There's a few ideas in this thread:
    http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=8701

    Try looking under the DVD, first of all. Do you know where they bought it from?
    Remedy's currently known projects:
    Quantum Break - 2016

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

      Originally posted by Morry View Post
      There's a few ideas in this thread:
      http://community.remedygames.com/showthread.php?t=8701

      Try looking under the DVD, first of all. Do you know where they bought it from?
      Hi Morry. Thanks for the link, but it hasn't been helpful. I suppose that my collector's edition of Alan Wake has been bought in an electronic store. But there's something weird about it... there are no booklets inside! The DVD are 3 but there's space for 2!

      And, yes, I watched underneath and under the DVDs, but the code that I need to install it on Steam is missing.
      Last edited by Johnny; 03-20-2013, 09:23 AM.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

        Unfortunately this has happened before and the only solution is to contact our retail partner Nordic Games (http://www.nordicgames.at/index.php/contact). It helps if you can provide them a picture of the defective product and a copy of the receipt.

        I hope you get the missing code!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

          Originally posted by Lauri View Post
          Unfortunately this has happened before and the only solution is to contact our retail partner Nordic Games (http://www.nordicgames.at/index.php/contact). It helps if you can provide them a picture of the defective product and a copy of the receipt.

          I hope you get the missing code!
          Thanks for the advice. I sent the message. As far as it is concerned to show a picture of the game I'll be fine... but as I stated before, it wa a Christmas gift and I'm afraid the receipt has been cast aside.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

            Well, it's been a week now. Nobody is answering. Just don't know what to do...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

              keep annoying them until they reply back to you.

              Also, show them you have the actual game disc and retail box as proof since you do not have the receipt. That should help.
              ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
              32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
              WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

                Originally posted by arugula View Post
                keep annoying them until they reply back to you.

                Also, show them you have the actual game disc and retail box as proof since you do not have the receipt. That should help.
                Well, arugula, it seems that your advice worked. They answered me yesterday. I have to wait few days until they get new activation numbers. Thanks.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

                  Nice! your welcome.

                  Contact them in 48 hours if they haven't given you a new code. They should have something by then.

                  Have fun!
                  ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
                  32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
                  WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Alan Wake PC Activation Key

                    Originally posted by arugula View Post
                    Nice! your welcome.

                    Contact them in 48 hours if they haven't given you a new code. They should have something by then.

                    Have fun!
                    Thanks to everybody. Yesterday I receveid my activation key. See you soon.

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X