Alan Wake bugs... Patch ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xbox 360 Alan Wake bugs... Patch ?

Hello, I Have two problems in Alan Wake on Xbox 360.
    The first is in Chapter 5 when we must followed Sarah, we go behind the building "WEAVER DELI & GROCERY" , but for me without know why she is blocked front door (it is closed before she, I guess because I went before she) but I don't see this before I passed to the Checkpoint and now impossible to continue.
    It should a patch for changed her position next to the checkpoint.

The second is that if the DLC "The Signal" is installed when I resumed my game (or I'm stuck) Alan Wake screen is black I can only see the HUD (life, mini map, ammunition ...)
    I tried to remove and replace the DLC but the problem is still present.
    (I said that if I remove the DLC screen is normal again) Probably a parameter that overrides.

I have Sent the problem of the "Contact us" from Remedy Site but no answer, a patch would be welcome.
    Thanks.

Re: Alan Wake bugs... Patch ?

I think they're no longer patching it.

For the first problem, try restarting it, worse, try doing it from scratch. It should be fixed. Happened some time ago.

As for the second, it's news for me. If you could provide some pictures from it, it would be helpful.
    The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

Excuse me I did not understand very well, you mean they don't create patch for the game, or they have create it lately?

Unfortunately, as I say previously I am on Xbox 360, so I can't make Picture.
      ll try tomorrow to take pictures with a camera.

Comment

First problem, try restarting the game from a previous checkpoint or the start of the episode.
        Remedy's currently known projects:
        Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

Restart of the episode I thought about it but lose everything I had previously found (manuscript and thermos) it doesn't make me want...
          " try restarting the game from a previous checkpoint "(<< without lose item found ?) how I can do that ?

And frankly even if I restarting from scratch I'm sure I can "repeat" the bug so it would be good to fix it anyway.
          Simply make she be teleport to the next of the Checkpoint...
          Picture Where Sarah is blocked

And for the problem with the DLC "The Signal"
          Picture without DLC

With DLC

Comment

I see...

For the 2nd problem, try deleting all caches, which are related to the DLC. And try reinstalling it from scratch. It should work.

Morry answered what I said earlier for the 1st problem. ;/ You should restart this very episode, or worse, try doing the whole game from scratch. Whatever you collected won't be lost. It'll be stored via your account.
            The game can take you in a journey of fantasy, cause your mind is the creator of fantasy !

Comment

I already remove and reinstate the DLC but the problem is still present.
              how empty the caches on xbox 360 ?

For the first if I am able to reproduce the problem? It would be good than the problem is completely correct and not just an alternative solution... and it is very simple to solve the problem on their side (developers)

Comment

Originally posted by Opal View Post
                I already remove and reinstate the DLC but the problem is still present.
                how empty the caches on xbox 360 ?

For the first if I am able to reproduce the problem? It would be good than the problem is completely correct and not just an alternative solution... and it is very simple to solve the problem on their side (developers)
                Very empty the caches. If it insists, then I hold my hands up. I can't do something for it. Only [MENTION=257]MarkusRMD[/MENTION] needs to see it.

As for the other, don't worry. Whatever you collected won't be lost. They'll be stored in the XBOX cloud as long as your account is on. There's no way it will be lost. Whatever you collected is stored and you don't need to collect it again(you can confirm it once you see a thermo you collected not being in the same place anymore).

Comment

I emptied the cache nothing changes, I did not request updates for any games tested ? O_o

Comment

What can I say? This never has been reported before. This is something new for us all. Wait till [MENTION=257]MarkusRMD[/MENTION] sees it and helps you.

Comment

Ok, I wait.

Comment

I wait wait wait wait xD
                        Last edited by Opal; 05-22-2013, 09:28 PM.

Comment

If you went through gate first. Leaving sarah behind. Just go back behind building and through the gate. She may meet you.

Can you go back through the gate? If so, run all the way down the street where the truck is blocking the road. Then go back. Maybe shell be fixed.

Play the dlc after you beat aw this way you wont have that black screen prob.
                          Last edited by arugula; 05-23-2013, 11:39 AM.
                          ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
                          32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
                          WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

For Sarah no impossible to make reappear her somewhere, there is no refresh in this game... (and the door is completely closed)

I have already finish Alan wake I just want to do it again.

Comment

There wont be a patch because you went through the gate first and caused a bug. Like it says, follow Sarah. Just do that and you will be fine.

If you already finished the game then this is no longer an issue.
                              ASUS MAXIMUS XI CODE, Intel i9-9900K 4.7GHz
                              32GB G.SKILL DDR4 32000MHz, EVGA GTX 1080Ti SLI
                              WD BLACK 1TB NVMe, Win 10 64-bit Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X