Remedy at E3?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remedy at E3?

What's everyone's predictions on whether or not Remedy will be unveiling P7 at E3?

WIth a release of 2019 it's going to be a long wait.
    It would have been cool if they unveiled something equivalent to Alan Wake's American Nightmare but for Quantum Break.

"Paul Serene's American Dream"

Personally I am not going to be able to make it this year, although I am thinking about going next year.

Side note: Donít take this as any big reveal I donít work for Remedy, Iím just commenting on my own personal travel plans.

Comment

I completely forgot that you went to E3, Maniac! I remember you talking about it now. It's a shame that you won't be able to make it this year, but hopefully there will be a great lineup for you next year.

As for Remedy predictions, this is something that I've been thinking about a lot... As a personal preference, I am rather fond of the big XBOX showcases they do at E3 and Gamescom. I was fortunate to attend one of them back in 2015 and they definitely know how to put on a show, it's great on screen and intoxicating in person. I think they shook things up last year's Gamescom; I think they had a setup similar to the chatshow style that the VGX awards had that one year and also the Square Enix Presents livestreams? Admittedly I liked that format less, just because the bigger XBOX press conferences feels stronger than the other gaming media briefings. I'm not sure if Remedy would share the same stage with Microsoft for "P7", the game is being released for the XBOX One buuuuut they might want to take it to a different stage like Playstation (as this is their first PS game in fifteen years).

Interestingly, Square Enix just organised a series of events in Los Angeles, London and Montreal for the reveal of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. I would be interested in something like that too!

Anyway, that's just a long way to say that I would love to see Remedy at E3, especially in one of the media briefings. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.
      Last edited by Jaden; 04-30-2018, 08:54 PM.
      The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

hmm....
        https://www.pcgamesn.com/remedy-new-game
        I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

If the launch is indeed in 2019, I think it's likely that they will show it at the E3.
          My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
            Huh. That's interesting! Thanks for the link, LSKzane!

I'm trying to find a source for the news story as it features a quote. So far when I Google the quote and the company name or project it only comes up with a handful of sites. I wonder if it was communicated through email rather than a press release or something similar...
            The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Originally found on the Xbox One Reddit, but no one there provides any additional info. I would expect 505 to release some sort of press release soon.
              I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Working...
              X