X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project 7 on E3 is happening!

Read the article

https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/damie...-new-ip-at-e3/

So this is it... no matter what I'm kind of excited!

Please be Alan Wake 2
    makta

Comment

Definitely interested to see what comes of this.
      Sometimes the more things change, the more they stay the same.

Comment

Hey there guys. I'm exited to see Remedy's new game. If it's a new IP hope it does better than Quantum Break. If it's Alan Wake 2 it would rock my world. As always, I hope it is an open world game like the original concept. Cheers!
        Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
        Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Sadyly I think Remedy has already stated that neither one of their two games in development (P7 and Crossfire) is Alan Wake 2. But I could not find the statement anymore.

When is 505 games' press conference or do you think P7 is revealed at Microsoft's or Sony's event?
          My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

https://www.remedygames.com/state-of-the-studio/

Yeah, neither P7 or the at-the-time unannounce crossfire 2 were Alan Wakes. However, they haven't said anything about Project 8 yet.

505 Games is listed under the PCGamer conference lineup, which makes sense considering it was them who reported on P7's announcement at E3.
            The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

Would be nice but i doubt it. The scale and budget that they want for AW 2 505 games cant afford or wont invest in that amount.

Maybe when it does release they do a bundled deal on PS4 that will have AW 1. Phil spencer has stated that he doesnt care what platform their games are played on anymore. Will see how that holds up.
              ASUS P8Z77-V PREMIUM, Intel i7-3770K 4.2GHz
              16GB HyperX DDR3 1600MHz, EVGA GTX 1080 FTW2 2088MHz
              HyperX 240GB SSD, Win 7 64-bit Pro

Comment

Who just saw CONTROL at the Sony PS4 Conference

Comment

I fucking saw the trademark a few weeks ago

Comment

https://youtu.be/xcsj0aCeaf4

So this sounds like another super natural action thriller. Reminds me a lot to Quantum Break. Good luck on that one fellas.
                    Alan Wake will be missed, Welcome Quantum Break
                    Once you realize what a joke everything is, being the Comedian is the only thing that makes sense

Comment

Nice trailer, but I need to know if it's going to be multiplataform or PS exclusive before I make any comments.
                      "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

It's coming to PC, PS4 and Xbox One, it was confirmed earlier.

Comment

Oh, okay... For a moment I thought that I would have to buy another console (again) to enjoy Control. Hope to see more info and screenshots soon
                          "Now I am become Death, The Destroyer Of Worlds"

Comment

Yes Sam did confirm it’s coming to PC and Xbox One on top of PS4

Comment

Working...
                            X