This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jaden
    ...cats? I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT! I just want a room where Jesse opens the door and just cats pour out, and it just keeps going, and going. I like cats.
    Oh God! It Is cat related isn't it. It was Mr Whiskers all along.....
    I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

To me this game seems very much connected to AW universe in a way that QB didn't. Seems much improved over QB in many ways. I really like the artstyle.

Comment

Looks great but I'm not sure about the fact that it is set inside one building. It sounds very limiting.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
          Looks great but I'm not sure about the fact that it is set inside one building. It sounds very limiting.
          It didn't look very limiting imo. But we haven't seen much yet.

I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactus View Post
            not at all! the oldest house is a transforming, expanding place that is much bigger on the inside than it appears to be on the outside. in the central hub of the building, it appears to be a regular office building that exists in all the expected dimensions, but the further away you move from that and the deeper you go into the house, the stranger it becomes. there will be many different environments.
            How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Comment

Will there be boss fights like in metroidvania ?

Comment

Please put some thought on the final Boss fight Remedy, You ruined that entire game of Quantum Break with a terrible un-imaginative boss fight. Please put some imagination, creative challenge in it. Please don't make a boss fight tough for the sake of making it tough, it only makes the boss fight frustrating, make it entertaining. We play games not for getting frustrated, for getting entertainment.

Comment

I hope Remedy makes another game with a great setting like Alan Wake. That game looked amazing.
                  Last edited by Galactus; 06-24-2018, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Interesting video filter used for the official intro episodes of Control - in the game website

It's quite difficult to get into the marketing of this game "outside the box"... Not knowing the context. But because I'm quite seriously interested into any new Remedy project and I check any new game ideas released by Remedy quite periodically... I eventually realized the semi-mysterious concept of this game.

But it takes some effort to get past this cognitive barrier. Especially when the lead character feels like a bland female that has no opinion of her own - at all. Though she is serious, of course.

And short 20 second extracts, as if emphasizing key phrases / ideas of the game, don't work at all. It's better to avoid them. Out of the context. You have to be into this game from the very beginning - ideally in the form of full game trailers.

Besides, the face of the key female character looks very similar to the Remedy narrative lead Anna Megill. Almost the same face

And it's really cool that this game from the very beginning will be launched on Steam! As was indicated by the official video diaries / gameplay trailers.

Really nice

I will wishlist this game on Steam immediately - when the Steam announcement shows up Currently its not listed. Not yet, of course

Comment

Is it possible to suggest something about the game to developers ?

Comment

Working...
                      X