I think that Control is on the same universe of Alan Wake and I can prove it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry for the double.

What about The American Nightmare? In that you had to have the perfect conditions for a change to take place. Like turn the radio on, tap your head three times, spin around two times and a satellite comes crashing down on the oil pumping tower. Sounds a lot like a ritual. For example pulling on the light switch three times to get to the Wayfarer Inn in the Control gameplay video. Very flimsy correlation, but still.

Aaand that the gun chooses the new director Jesse. It has to be Her. She's chosen. Ok, so why not the former director then...
    I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

I remembered that blog....yes, it gets worse and worse as it progressed/progresses. Remedy said that their new game would be part of, what they called, Remedyverse. The universe was first formed in Quantum Break, like the demo with the shirt of Night Springs(also in the game as a rehearsal episode). Max Payne(New York, 2001), Alan Wake(Bright Falls, USA 2008) and Quantum Break(Massachusetts, 2016) {each set in the year of release} and Control will blend all even more. So, i would expect Alex Casey books and a reference to the events that took place in the school of Riverport. Also, it feels a spiritual sequel to Quantum Break. While the actress chosen is Beth for Jesse, it feels like an alternate route where Beth in alternate world is Director for Control.

Comment

What if the black pyramid is actually quite figurative? The tip of the pencil. Hu hu hu hu, huh HUH.

*Armpit farts*
        I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Working...
        X