This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control Dev Diaries

what is UP everyone

we've been working on something pretty exciting for you guys!! we're doing a series of video diaries over on the official Control youtube channel. subscribe here: bit.ly/ControlRemedyYT

we'll be dropping the first episode really soon, but for the time being, here's a teaser featuring anna megill, our narrative lead on control!

please let us know what you think - we aimed for these videos to be quick, short and casual, and to sit some of our coolest people down and talk to them about what they're working on without too much rehearsing.
    How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

and here's sam, chatting about where we're going with the storytelling. the first episode will be all about story!

Comment

you want more? yeah you for sure do.

here's mikael kasurinen, the game director on control, talking about the world we created to set control in. we're very, very excited to be crafting this new world and sharing it with you guys. honestly we're so excited that the word 'excited' doesn't look like a word anymore.

Comment

paul ehreth is our lead designer on control! he has stuff to say about gameplay and how with control, we are going back to our roots

Comment

and last but not least, of course we're always thinking about you guys, our fans! thomas puha, our head of communication, chats about how control very much has what everyone has come to expect out of a remedy game: great storytelling and unique characters!

Comment

the first episode is live! hope you like it, everyone!

We will be starting a series of Dev Diaries for Control which will introduce and tease different aspects of the game. The first episode introduces the story ...

Comment

Dammit, I'm supposing to be adulting right now, but I guess I can't resist Remedy content.

Comment

Not enough sentient decorative Potted Plants.

otherwise, yep.
                I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

That is one sexy video.
                  My Alan Wake Collection

Comment

Originally posted by Pickman View Post
                    Not enough sentient decorative Potted Plants.

otherwise, yep.
                    Can there ever truly be enough sentient decorative Potted Plants? We should.... maybe warn Anna Megill about that. O_O

As for the video, I love it! Thanks for posting it Vida. I like how relaxed but informative it was, it kinda reminded me of the American Nightmare developer diaries mixed with the developer diary for Quantum Break (the one posted shortly after it was announced), which is a good blend! I'm looking forward to more.
                    The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Originally posted by Jaden View Post
                      Can there ever truly be enough sentient decorative Potted Plants? We should.... maybe warn Anna Megill about that. O_O
                      we..... do not have any sentient decorative potted plants....... in the office...... I promise. I promise. I SWEAR

Originally posted by Jaden View Post
                      As for the video, I love it! Thanks for posting it Vida. I like how relaxed but informative it was, it kinda reminded me of the American Nightmare developer diaries mixed with the developer diary for Quantum Break (the one posted shortly after it was announced), which is a good blend! I'm looking forward to more.
                      thank you so much!!! we're gonna be releasing them on a monthly basis

Comment

Originally posted by vidaisonline
                        we..... do not have any sentient decorative potted plants....... in the office...... I promise. I promise. I SWEAR
                        Riiight....sounds like something a sentient decorative potted plant would say.

Comment

Originally posted by Pickman View Post

Riiight....sounds like something a sentient decorative potted plant would say.
                          Shhhh, she's releasing developer diaries every month, we've got a good deal going here, don't ruin it.
                          The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Originally posted by Jaden
                            Shhhh, she's releasing developer diaries every month, we've got a good deal going here, don't ruin it.
                            UUUuurghh!!! Fine! I won't question wether there are intelligent plants running the studio.

Comment

Nice one, could be longer tho.
                              I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Working...
                              X