This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
    Nice one, could be longer tho.
    cheers! we'll take that feedback on board.
    How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Comment

I’m going to sticky this for easier access.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	DijEPvKX4AAnAFG?format=jpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	320879 I see at least 6 of them, just sitting and observing! Hiding in plain sight. I'm watching you Remedy! I'm watching!

The plants are in control. Wakeup people!!
        I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

fdkjksfdhf you guys catch everything, huh

Comment

the second dev diary is out, everyone! in it, we talk a little more about how we've envisioned the gameplay in control to work. as ever, constructive feedback is appreciated! thanks to everyone who commented on the first video, we're reading and listening to all of you and we'll be taking your comments on board as we record more of our dev diaries.

hope you enjoy!
            For our second Dev Diary, we'll be discussing our gameplay vision for Control.

Comment

I enjoyed watching it, although I still think it could be a little longer, maybe like 8-12 min.
              I often overlook videos that are shorter than 5 mins on my Youtube page and tend to not watch them at all.

If that is possible, I'd like to see a dev diary about all things audio in Control in the future. It always was a vital part of your games.
              I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
                I enjoyed watching it, although I still think it could be a little longer, maybe like 8-12 min.
                I often overlook videos that are shorter than 5 mins on my Youtube page and tend to not watch them at all.

If that is possible, I'd like to see a dev diary about all things audio in Control in the future. It always was a vital part of your games.
                thanks for the feedback!

I absolutely agree, audio is really important not just in our games, but in games in general to get the right mood across. our audio team is doing some REALLY COOL STUFF in control - I was just talking with them about it last week, actually, and I hope we get to share some of the process with the fans at some point

Comment

here's a lil teaser for the third episode

dropping tonight!

Comment

third dev diary episode is LIVE. we introduce the oldest house!

what do you think?
                    It's time to talk about the Oldest House! The Oldest House is the headquarters of the Federal Bureau of Control. An ever changing world within a location...

Comment

What is the name of your fictional city where is the oldest house ?

Comment

Working...
                      X