• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vidaisonline
    started a topic Control Dev Diaries

Control Dev Diaries

what is UP everyone

we've been working on something pretty exciting for you guys!! we're doing a series of video diaries over on the official Control youtube channel. subscribe here: bit.ly/ControlRemedyYT

we'll be dropping the first episode really soon, but for the time being, here's a teaser featuring anna megill, our narrative lead on control!

please let us know what you think - we aimed for these videos to be quick, short and casual, and to sit some of our coolest people down and talk to them about what they're working on without too much rehearsing.

• havok
    replied
    I would say more like Dream-York.

Leave a comment:

• Jaden
    replied
    Originally posted by vidaisonline View Post

it's the very much non-fictional new york
    I don't know, Vida. Sounds preeetttty fake to me. I have suspicions.

Leave a comment:

• vidaisonline
    replied
    Originally posted by havok View Post
    What is the name of your fictional city where is the oldest house ?
    it's the very much non-fictional new york

Leave a comment:

• havok
    replied
    What is the name of your fictional city where is the oldest house ?

Leave a comment:

• vidaisonline
    replied
    third dev diary episode is LIVE. we introduce the oldest house!

what do you think?
    It's time to talk about the Oldest House! The Oldest House is the headquarters of the Federal Bureau of Control. An ever changing world within a location...

Leave a comment:

• vidaisonline
    replied
    here's a lil teaser for the third episode

dropping tonight!

Leave a comment:

• vidaisonline
    replied
    Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
    I enjoyed watching it, although I still think it could be a little longer, maybe like 8-12 min.
    I often overlook videos that are shorter than 5 mins on my Youtube page and tend to not watch them at all.

If that is possible, I'd like to see a dev diary about all things audio in Control in the future. It always was a vital part of your games.
    thanks for the feedback!

I absolutely agree, audio is really important not just in our games, but in games in general to get the right mood across. our audio team is doing some REALLY COOL STUFF in control - I was just talking with them about it last week, actually, and I hope we get to share some of the process with the fans at some point

Leave a comment:

• LSKzane
    replied
    I enjoyed watching it, although I still think it could be a little longer, maybe like 8-12 min.
    I often overlook videos that are shorter than 5 mins on my Youtube page and tend to not watch them at all.

If that is possible, I'd like to see a dev diary about all things audio in Control in the future. It always was a vital part of your games.

Leave a comment:

• vidaisonline
    replied
    the second dev diary is out, everyone! in it, we talk a little more about how we've envisioned the gameplay in control to work. as ever, constructive feedback is appreciated! thanks to everyone who commented on the first video, we're reading and listening to all of you and we'll be taking your comments on board as we record more of our dev diaries.

hope you enjoy!
    For our second Dev Diary, we'll be discussing our gameplay vision for Control.

Leave a comment:

• vidaisonline
    replied
    fdkjksfdhf you guys catch everything, huh

Leave a comment:

• Pickman
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DijEPvKX4AAnAFG?format=jpg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	136.4 KB
ID:	320879 I see at least 6 of them, just sitting and observing! Hiding in plain sight. I'm watching you Remedy! I'm watching!

The plants are in control. Wakeup people!!

Leave a comment:

• Maniac
    replied
    I’m going to sticky this for easier access.

Leave a comment:

• vidaisonline
    replied
    Originally posted by LSKzane View Post
    Nice one, could be longer tho.
    cheers! we'll take that feedback on board.

Leave a comment:

• LSKzane
    replied
    Nice one, could be longer tho.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X