Control gets a PC Gamer cover!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Control gets a PC Gamer cover!

great news everyone, Control is going to be on the cover of next month's PC Gamer!!

the october issue is already out for subscribers, here's the AWESOME cover done by one of our concept artists:

and here's the 'main' magazine cover, also done by us. doesn't jesse look amazing?

in the magazine itself, you'll be able to read a preview of the game done by pc gamer's own andy kelly, along with an interview with our creative director, sam lake, and the game director for control, mikael kasurinen. here's a lil tease:

what do you think?

the issue is out this week! are you going to be picking it up?
    How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

I can't see any images .

Comment

Ok, with all my previous disbelief towards Control, now after Dev Diary Ep04 I'm starting to get a feeling this is something good... even special perhaps

Comment

To me it seems that Control is attempting to be Quantum Break, but with the issues with the pacing and storytelling fixed. While I still long for the days of Max Payne, with a simpler story about people in a more grounded setting, I'm sure this game will be fun as well. Hopefully the story takes itself a bit less seriously this time.
        The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

I seriously love the retail edition of the cover. It looks so beautiful! <3 It reminds me of the Quantum Break Game Informer cover quite a bit which I also adored.

Do you know yet if it will be released separately leading up to Control's release or is it an exclusive piece for PC Gamer?
          The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Originally posted by CatoNator
            To me it seems that Control is attempting to be Quantum Break, but with the issues with the pacing and storytelling fixed.
            Yes. Even though I think it leans more towards Wake than Quantum.
            Control seem more like less is more, than let's blast you with every possible detail (emails exc.) Quantum Break which I honestly didn't love that much. Regarding pacing and the thingumayigs.

Ps: I saw those cursed plants!! You evil scoundrels!

I don't wanna be buried in a pet cemetary

Comment

Working...
            X