Pierce Upgrade where?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pierce Upgrade where?

So updated today on pc and read that pierce should now be upgradable. Seems to not activate retroactively so anyone have any idea where the pierce upgrade would come from? I assume it would be a quest completion but I'd rather see if there's a way to get it after already beating the game or if I have to go back to a specific mission.

In my case the upgrade appeared in the same place as all of the other weapon upgrades (Astral Constructs -> Weapon Mods from control point menu). I didn't see the upgrade at first after installing the patch and going into the game (PS4), but after about ten minutes of playing it showed up as an option.

Comment

Originally posted by KingOfUranus View Post
      So updated today on pc and read that pierce should now be upgradable. Seems to not activate retroactively so anyone have any idea where the pierce upgrade would come from? I assume it would be a quest completion but I'd rather see if there's a way to get it after already beating the game or if I have to go back to a specific mission.
      How did you manage to update on PC? I thought they had released the update only on PS4. This is my first game from Epic; can anyone tell me how their update process works? Many thanks.

Comment

Working...
      X