How long is "Very Soon?"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long is "Very Soon?"

So of course i realize all the different platforms have different standards for accepting and updating games, but i just wanted to see if anyone knew how long "Very Soon" is for the updates to come to Xbox? I absolutely love this game and even despite the sometimes unplayable frame rates I have still made it quite far, and even past those black pulsating balls even though....wow the frames are gone if its anywhere near you at all. I guess its made things a more challenging experience. But again this game has brought out my love of video games more than any other in a long long time to the point where i will realize I've been sitting in one chair for 5 hours and even though i tell myself to get up I start to get up but see a door I haven't been through and bam there goes another hour. But I digress, any updates on when this will be updated on Xbox One?

REMEDY FOREVER! There's no heart emoji here so just imagine it. *heart/emoji* *heart/emoji*

If I were to guess the delay is because Microsoft's team has to certify the patch.

Comment

If we're lucky my wild guess would be next tuesday.

Comment

Working...
      X