Old Growth - BUG - Unable to progress

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old Growth - BUG - Unable to progress

I'm completely unable to progress - unable to pick up the mold in the toilet and TV area. A prompt to pick up the mold doesn't even appear. It's been over a week , since I & others have talked about this bug. What's going on? I was excited to see an update today thinking I'd be able to play again. Hopped on, and to my surprise, nothing. Still not fixed.

I do not want to revert to an older mission just to get past this mission, because even then there's no guarantee I'll get through - it happened to my friend-

I'm sure I and anyone else who's stuck here and just waiting for it to be fixed with nothing else to do in game would very much appreciate an update on what's happening with a fix. Disappointing.

bump for a reply. It'd sure be nice to know what's going on and how much longer I should expect to not be able to play the game.

Comment

I also can’t progress further than the gate to the security office. Like, do I need to restart the game?

Comment

what system are you playing on? please give as much information as you can and please submit a bug through the feedback form: https://fs30.formsite.com/505games/control/index.html
        How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Aren't Real

Comment

I play on a PS4 pro. The issues is that in the mission “The Face of the Enemy” I cannot physically go through the security checkpoint like all the guides tell me that I can. I cannot progress with the game.

Comment

I reported the bug.

Comment

I play on PC. I reported this to 505 about or over two weeks ago now. Since then, I haven't been able to progress -- meaning I haven't played the game in over two weeks except to get on and check if I can pick up the mold in the toilet and TV areas, obviously to no avail. I was told they knew of this bug, and I find it frustrating that we still have no timeline or any idea of when the fix is coming. A little transparency goes a long way.

Just a disclaimer - I don't mean to sound like a jerk either. As I said above its just frustrating that I've not been able to play/progress in this time and still have no clue when or about when I should be able to get back to the game. Let that be a testament to how much I like the game & enjoy playing it lol.

Comment

Bump - again for a reply or some idea of what's going on. One week since asking what's going on without a reply. ~ 3 weeks since this bug was discovered and ~3 weeks since I've been able to play.

Comment

Bump for reply. This is ridiculous...

Comment

This is annoying. No reply whatsoever.

Comment

I asked the same question yesterday in my topic and reported the bug. No reply. One little bug killed the game)

Comment

Working...
                      X