Final video won't show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final video won't show

i completed the game three times. each time there was no final video after defeating the adversary. it went straight to the hall of fame top scores

played full screen under windows xp.

Re: Final video won't show

Just like slavomir, I didn't see any enfing video after my final (and hard earned ) victory against the "adversary"...
    Other cut-scenes worked fine.

Comment

I get the same bug, too.

Comment

Add me to the list as well... all other video display just fine, only the ending cutscene is skipped.

Comment

Yep, there's no final video.
          http://monodrive.ru

Comment

ok, we'll look at this and try to fix it for a future patch.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
              ok, we'll look at this and try to fix it for a future patch.
              Many thanks :thumbsup:

Comment

I have noticed a related observation that may or may not be a bug. The narration of the animation shown when the player reaches Position #1 in the rankings has a high-pitched voice.

You have made it through the road-hell Purgatory. Now you must face the Demon-King of the Race, The Adversary. Winner takes it all.

The narration in the CD version from 1997 is the same deep voice in the animation shown when the player defeats The Adversary.

You are victorious. The Adversary lies dead in the burning remains of his Deliverator. At last, his evil reign is over.

After owning Death Rally since 1997, I have always enjoyed hearing that deep-sounding narration. If possible, I would enjoy it in the Windows version of the game.

Comment

Working...
                X