Thank you, Remedy!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you, Remedy!

Awesome work getting a quick working version out there for the fans. I wanted to also say that I really enjoyed the music back-when and still like it now.

I know it probably isn't reasonable to do or anything, but updated tunes (like, full length MP3 tracks and such) would be sweet. The S3Ms or sequenced tracks used back in the day were cool and all, but they did leave me wanting more due to length.

Anyway, thanks again for the free release.

Edit:
    Anyone else particularly fond of the music?

Re: Thank you, Remedy!

Glad to hear you like the new release! It would be quite a lot of work to extend the original songs to be longer, so I don't think that will happen, unfortunately.

In the meantime you can check what else the composer has been up to and check his other tunes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonne_Valtonen

Comment

Originally posted by Kachunkachunk View Post
      Anyone else particularly fond of the music?
      Yeah, me
      I think that the composer did an outstanding job for this game, and I still listen to the S3M music of this game in my player often ^^

Comment

I'm also in fond of his music and I especially like track that plays in the hall of fame.
        http://monodrive.ru

Comment

A huge thanks to Remedy for bringing Death Rally back to life! This game along with Pinball Fantasies are my absolute favorite games from the old era. Both by a great part because of their ridiculously good musical scores. The menu song in particular is so astonishingly good. I'm just throwing superlatives about here, but I can't stress enough how much impact a good musical score has on a game for me. I'll take these old electronica tunes any day before the orchestral scores (no offense to orchestral music, honestly) of todays games.

Oh, and the game is awesome too. Thanks again!

Comment

Working...
          X