No announcement yet.

Death Rally iPhone - great game BUT...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Death Rally iPhone - great game BUT...

Hey there,
    I really enjoy your game, the only thing that bothers me are the controls. i think it's ok to have this virtual anolog stick, there's not really another option since you need your second hand for the fire button. but could you please include an option to switch the stick to the right? it feels weird to control the car with my left hand.
    cheers!

Re: Death Rally iPhone - great game BUT...

Thanks for pointing that out to us, johnny_j. We'll definitely take that into consideration.

Comment

Ok, sounds like easy to do. Thanks for the feedback, we'll try to include that in an update.

Comment

Hello.

An hour ago I purchased the game and I'm very disappointed in him.
        Control is very poor. not as I expected.

I want to delete the game and get a refund.

i have reported to apple, but they told me to talk to the developers.

Harel.

Comment

Markus,

Great game, I liked it a lot! It is different from the classic DR but a fresh look nonetheless. However I also have an issue with the controls.

If you could add in support for the Bluetooth Keyboard, and enable us to control it via the keyboard, that would be fantastic!

Comment

I don't like controls, too. I feel them VERY unnatural for a racing game.

You should check Reckless Racing and look at the various control options. There are plenty, for me the better one is auto-accel with turn L/R and brake buttons, but it's just me. A profesionally made game should have multiple options to satisfy different buyers.

You've implemented ONLY one, and one that is no way a standard for the genre.
            As is, I feel the game hardly playable.
            And that's a shame, as the game looks good and seems lots of fun, if only I could play it...

Comment

I would like to know am i the only one that cant update fame points to the leaderboards. Im stuck with 2500 points on the leaderboards with fame even my fame points in the menu seems to be over 200000. Is there some kind of different way to earn points to leaderboards (fame points) or isn't it just working properly? My lap record times goes properly to the Game center and achievements too. (sorry for my bad language skills )

Comment

Originally posted by scented View Post
                I would like to know am i the only one that cant update fame points to the leaderboards. Im stuck with 2500 points on the leaderboards with fame even my fame points in the menu seems to be over 200000. Is there some kind of different way to earn points to leaderboards (fame points) or isn't it just working properly? My lap record times goes properly to the Game center and achievements too. (sorry for my bad language skills )
                Yeah that's a bug that we know about. We'll have that fixed in the new update coming soon

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
                  Yeah that's a bug that we know about. We'll have that fixed in the new update coming soon
                  Ok. Nice to know.

Comment

thanks for your fast response, Remedy! it's good to know that you are listening to the community. i gave the control thing another thought, and i kind of agree with Zero as well. It's probably worth trying out Auto-Acceleration with left/right buttons for the one hand and brake/fire for the other. anyways, i'd really like to see a few control options to choose from.

Comment

I have downloaded the iPhone app and have been trying to play it for a week now. I find that I really like the look and flow of the game. BUT I find the steering control very hard to use. At the start of each race the car veries left and takes a lot of time to get to go in the right directions. Is there a site where the steering control is explained more? Anyone with advice.
                      Thanks in advance

Comment

Slide your finger from bottom to top as you come off the line and you'll waist way less time spinning your tires.
                        FarCry2 Maps: Reloaded, Serpent Alley, Oil Aresnic, Iron Rebellion, Powder Keg

Comment

Working...
                        X