No announcement yet.

How can I get to your PR manager...?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS How can I get to your PR manager...?

Hello Remedy!
    My name is Roy, and I'm the iPhone gaming manager of iphones.co.il, the biggest and the professional iOS forum in Israel.
    We publish a lot of game reviews, news, accessories review and more almost daily, and have a huge and professional managers in purpose to provide a support to new iOS Israeli users.

As I'm the iPhone gaming manager of this forum, I have a lot of experience with games reviews and interviews. I've tried to get to your PR manager of new-release iOS game - Death Rally, but haven't found anything yet.

So, I'm writing this post on this forum, with hope to get a reply from your PR, to my email: roy.c@iphones.co.il, or here if you'd like.

Sincerely yours,
    Roy.

Re: How can I get to your PR manager...?

Hi Roy,

We've received your previous email you sent 2 days ago and I have forwarded it to our PR company handling Death Rally.

Unfortunately due to a limited amount of promo codes we have to be selective on who we give them out to.

I apologise that I couldn't be of more help to you.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
      Hi Roy,

We've received your previous email you sent 2 days ago and I have forwarded it to our PR company handling Death Rally.

Unfortunately due to a limited amount of promo codes we have to be selective on who we give them out to.

I apologise that I couldn't be of more help to you.
      Ohh, thank you.
      Hope you have a great weekend.

Roy.

Comment

iTunes unfortunately also makes gifting hard - you can only give gifts to the same country your iTunes account is in and need a credit card in the iTunes store country... If we could, we definitely would give press free codes.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
          iTunes unfortunately also makes gifting hard - you can only give gifts to the same country your iTunes account is in and need a credit card in the iTunes store country... If we could, we definitely would give press free codes.
          Hi Mark!
          Well, don't worry about that, I do have a us iTunes Store account, and I have redeemed a lot of game during the last 3 years I'm writing reviews.
          If you can, I'd love to get a reply from your PR, so I would review this game ASAP, and introduce this game to all our Israeli iOS users.

Thanks,
          Roy.

Comment

Working...
          X