Spectrum of Fame

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPad Spectrum of Fame

I can't unlock Grim Reaper and Spectrum of Pain achievement. I've checked stats and I really used every weapon to destroy opponent including bumpers. Did I miss something?

And just for you to know, I have other known issues - GC not updating, steering is getting stucked on Rafinery track.

iPad: 1
    iOS: 4.3.1
    JB: no
    GC: dwbmb

Edit: sorry for bad topic name, can't figure out how to fix it.
    Last edited by dwbmb; 04-04-2011, 09:06 PM.

Re: Spectrum of Fame

Same problem here with the Spectrum of Pain. All weapons hare points in stats page but achievement is still unlocked.
    Also would be nice to know how much points is needed to Fame levels God of all gods and 42.
    Thanks for the great game.

Comment

The unlocking for those two is fixed for the 1st update. Sorry about the inconvenience.

I'd rather not reveal GoaG and 42, I think we need to lower them in the future

Comment

I got 2M points, still in God level.
        When is the update coming?

Comment

I got 3.2M, still without idea where GoaG is and what about steering bug, Am I only one with this problem? On almost every U-turn, where I push steering really hard, wheels remains steered even when i fully release controlls. So I crash and race is over for me. Thats why i prefer Pit track without U turns. Happenes mostly in velodrama and rafinery, using camera 2.
          Last edited by dwbmb; 04-10-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

here is the screenshot. compare front wheels with joystick position.

Comment

I'm reaching 10million and still in God..........

Comment

Whaat? Well, that was last piece of my motivation, I dont wanna see this game till achievements are reachable

Comment

Originally posted by dwbmb View Post
                  Whaat? Well, that was last piece of my motivation, I dont wanna see this game till achievements are reachable
                  I just reach 10m and unlock God of Gods achievement. I assume level 42 would be 42 million!!!! And that should be a month playing.....

Comment

Races are all the same already. Cant imagine playing it a month without new stuff which could motivate me a little

Comment

You got a point there. What motivates me is Game Center, Im' in position #5 and want to be #1. But it is a little boring after a while. So I stop playing and try latter.

Comment

Marcus, why not reveal Goag and 42?

There is a counter in statistics for carreers played to the full... without these two I guess this stays at 0, but I would be great fun to restart it especially with the new weapons and car(s at later updates maybe)...

Comment

GoaG is 10M. For 42 it's ridiculous now and we'll likely lower it for future update.

if the counter is affected by achievements that sounds like a bug to me.

Comment

MarkusRMD, would you plese at least let me know that you noticed my bug report? That one with big screenshot

Comment

Can you please just lower the value of The 42 achievement. No other updates required because there's noone playing multiplayer (at least in public lobbies).
                              I heard it's somewhere around 50 million, which needs ~100-110 hours to complete.

EDIT: I thought for PC edition.
                              Last edited by Ogisha; 08-24-2014, 03:25 PM.
                              X

Comment

Working...
                              X