How to get 100%

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS How to get 100%

My progress seems to be stuck at 99%. I've got all cars upgraded to their respective maximum level and the same with all weapons. My fame level is God (over 1 million).

what's left for that remaining 1%?

Re: How to get 100%

Check options->stats and see if you have some challenge etc. that hasn't been done. The mixed/reverse also count towards 100%.

Comment

I'm missing only 2 achievements. And I have 100%. The % is tied to mastering all cars, weapons and eliminating all competitors. The hardest one for me was the Adversary, I got 99% when I won the race, and the last 1% when I exploded him with some rockets.

Comment

My question would be how to unlock the 42 and the god of all gods... I have killed everyone, defeated Adversary, won marathons quite a few... but these two remain locked... :S

Comment

Originally posted by danzirulez View Post
          My question would be how to unlock the 42 and the god of all gods... I have killed everyone, defeated Adversary, won marathons quite a few... but these two remain locked... :S
          God of all gods it's unlock when you reach 10million of Fame. And the 42 I have no clue,,,

Comment

42 is ridiculous at the moment. You won't have any thumbs left if you try We will likely lower it in a future update.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
              42 is ridiculous at the moment. You won't have any thumbs left if you try We will likely lower it in a future update.
              Let me guess.. It happens on 32 bit integer overflow? (roughly 4.2 billions)

Comment

What is the 42 achievement???

By the way, am i the only one that the progress bar displays 126% instead of 100?
                At any rate, i got that last 1% by completing an endurance race. I don't think boss kills are affiliated with it, because i had not killed several bosses, including the adversary, when i reached 126%

Also, i don't know if i'm the only one who's having this issue, but all the achievements i got while i was off line do not seem to update on my game center account when i come back into wifi range.

Comment

We're not revealing the amount needed for the 42 achievement because as it is it's unachievable for most people and we'll be looking at dropping it in future updates.

In regards to the 126% progress bar; that is normal. It was 100% in v1.0 and 126% in v1.1.

Comment

the only thing i can think of is that it's marathon related, since marathons are 42 laps. I've done 2 so far. I'm going to check out what happens if i do it another 7 or 8 times I'll take my time of course.

Comment

Working...
                    X