Rare bug to replicate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS Rare bug to replicate

This bug was a bit strange when I had it occur to me. I was on the last lap of a race with only the boss character left against me when I killed him. The winner screen popped up and I rammed the boss across the finish line which then promptly said I had instead got second place.

While it was funny to lose that way, if the race says I won I should. I got credit for killing all 5 enemy racers but did not beat the boss as he won the race in the end.

Re: Rare bug to replicate

Well, he got there first But yeah, you're right, that is not supposed to happen. It's a minor issue but we will look into fixing it. Thanks for the report.

Comment

Happened about million times to me

Comment

Well, he got there first But yeah, you're right, that is not supposed to happen. It's a minor issue but we will look into fixing it. Thanks for the report.
        I'd like to point out that the original Death Rally had the same mechanics in terms of dead racers crossing the finish line. Actually it was quite amusing. I've come in first place with a dead car several times in the original game.

Comment

Working...
        X