This have to be cheating!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS This have to be cheating!!!!

How could you make 4billion in Fame?.........i just check the leadersboard and 1st place is someone with 4,294,967,295. This is insane

I hope that at least, Level 42 have been reached!!!!!
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Aldejesus; 04-14-2011, 07:42 AM.

Re: This have to be cheating!!!!

Looks like a bug... I think I know what.

Comment

Unfortunately, there will always be losers who think they're cool by hacking the system to post fake scores on the leaderboard ... and at the time of this writing, there are now 5. Personally I just ignore it. I'm currently sitting at #16 on the Fame leaderboard, so in my mind I know I'm really at #11 ... and working hard to crack the Top 10.

All these people are really doing is showing the world that they have no lives, and they can't play the game, so they have to cheat. I don't know who they're trying to impress; having a ridiculously outrageous fake score doesn't put me in awe, and I don't know who they're trying to impress. For me, it just shows how truly sad they are.

Comment

Originally posted by DJTherien View Post
        Unfortunately, there will always be losers who think they're cool by hacking the system to post fake scores on the leaderboard ... and at the time of this writing, there are now 5. Personally I just ignore it. I'm currently sitting at #16 on the Fame leaderboard, so in my mind I know I'm really at #11 ... and working hard to crack the Top 10.

All these people are really doing is showing the world that they have no lives, and they can't play the game, so they have to cheat. I don't know who they're trying to impress; having a ridiculously outrageous fake score doesn't put me in awe, and I don't know who they're trying to impress. For me, it just shows how truly sad they are.
        So true!!!!

Comment

Working...
        X