Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death rally for pc

Hi,

ı want to play death rally my pc, when release the new v1.3 for pc?

Re: Death rally for pc

I already replied to this on my visitor page, where you also asked about this, but since others might also be interested in the answer, allow me to repeat myself:

Currently, we only have the iOS version available of the new Death Rally. It'd be cool to bring it to other platforms in the future, but we don't have anything to announce about that right now.

The original 1996 version of Death Rally can be downloaded from our website (for Windows), but you probably know that already.
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Ok, thanks for answer.

Comment

just signed up to say +1

ive been playing the original for years and would love to have an updated version

Comment

http://death-rally.blogspot.com/

I see the new cars and uptades, very nice, ı want to play the new version my pc, please dont wait us (pc users).

Comment

I really desire a PC port. I just read on joystiq that you guys made profit over the dev costs in three days. Wouldn't a PC port add to that profit? Also dev costs should be lower due to conceptual completion. Please deliver a port.

Comment

I still don't understand why a sequel for an old pc game such as Death Rally is only made for Ipods and Istuffs.

Obviously, the fanbase of such a game still use PC.

Comment

Will the patch 1.1 ever be released to fix this game a message was postsed on the board about a year ago but was never followed up and forum was locked.
                But otherwise very good game

Comment

I am very interested in releasing Death Rally iOS for PCs.

Please release the planned v1.1 patch for Death Rally Classic. I miss seeing the victory animation. If possible, please also restore the deep voice of the Arena Battle intro animation with the v1.1 patch.

Comment

Bug report Death Rally for PC 1.0. When you finish a race; the Medium race result is showed directly; So i can't see the Easy race result. For information ^^; i waiting Death Rally 2 PC since '96; i havent received a response from Apogee.

Comment

Duke thanks for the bug report.

Remedy owns the Death Rally rights so a theoretical new version would come from us rather than from Apogee...

Comment

Working...
                      X