No announcement yet.

Tips for defeating the Adversary?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Tips for defeating the Adversary?

If you've successfully won the Adversary race and/or destroyed the Adversary, can you give some tips to those of us who are ready for thumb surgery fom trying?

Re: Tips for defeating the Adversary?

Use the Deliverator and Strikers. Empty all your ammo into him as soon as you start. Don't worry about catching up to him when he speeds away from you, you can't keep up with his car. Let him go and instead take your time picking up crates to reload, then wait him out. He'll lap you in about 15-20 seconds, and when he does get in right behind him and empty all your ammo again. At his point he'll be close to dead and can be finished off with the standard gun on your car. Remember, this is Death Rally, not gentlemen's racing

Comment

Well, this is odd. I just beat the Adversary in the race without killing him. I was lucky in nitrous and health crates, but mostly once I got in front of him I just made sure to keep him riding my bumper or pinned against the wall in the turns. I also ran him into the scaffold and made him spin out a couple of times by side swiping him. I almost didn't finish and was down to 5% health and the screen going red on me, but I crossed the line at the end with him shoving my bumper.

Comment

It really took me endless tries, but after all you should be lucky with picking up enough air-strikes supplies. At the very beginning of the race you wish to hit all you have, then let him go and pick up some weapon and hit again, if needed - do the same again, you can even go backwards to give yourself some space before he finishes. After all I destroyed him.

In order to just win him - he's vulnerable to pushes, so once you push him aside he can be stuck for a 1-2 secs getting out to the road, which gives you time to run away, hopefully with some nitro.

Comment

It is possible to keep up with the Adversary. Just follow the best line with either the Deliverator, the same car he drives, or the Interceptor.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbN_5hCVYn0

I made a video with some tips on how to kill him. I even managed to kill him without picking up any boxes. I had to practice quite a bit to be able to drive the best line and keep up with him. You can cut the corners even tighter than he does and that really helps stay with him.

Comment

I've beat him a few times. Stay close behind while also shooting crates for ammo and nitro. Health really isn't an issue in this race as you will be behind. I chose not to unload my missiles (not striker) until I hit a few crates and power up missile strikes. After 2-3 power up missile strikes you can unload the 5 missiles on him. Stay faithfully on him with you auto machine gun and he'll be done by the end of lap four. Hope this helps. Mod-Hunter.

Comment

Working...
            X