Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPhone Control method

Hi,

first of all, let me say I am an extremelly proud owner of this game.

However, since the very beginning, I've been struggling with the control method and even after trying to get used to it for quite some time, I end up putting the game down mostly because I don't have fun with the control method.
    I know most people really like it, but personally I prefer the 2 arrow method like in PocketRacing or LilRacerz for instance.

So my question is:
    is there a chance we'll see such an alternate control method in the future?

Pretty please?

Re: Control method

I haven't personally played PocketRacing or LilRacerz, so I'm not sure if we're talking about exactly the same thing, but you should know we introduced an alternate arrow-based control method a couple of updates ago, back in April (check the options menu!). Hopefully that's more to your liking! =)
    Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Originally posted by MikkiRMD View Post
      I haven't personally played PocketRacing or LilRacerz, so I'm not sure if we're talking about exactly the same thing, but you should know we introduced an alternate arrow-based control method a couple of updates ago, back in April (check the options menu!). Hopefully that's more to your liking! =)
      Holy crap, what an idiot! (me of course) Just installed it again, checked and it's exactly what I meant!

I kept looking at the text in the updates, probably missed it and didn't try it since the 2nd or 3rd update.

Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by fastcharlie View Post
        Thank you!
        Well, that was refreshingly easy! =)
        Story Team Manager at Remedy. Like the occasional stupid remark? Follow me on Twitter: @MikkiRMD

Comment

Working...
        X