Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iOS Restoring purchased upgrades

Hello,

I can't seem to find where to restore purchased upgrades when reinstalling the game. Note that I am not using Game Center.

Re: Restoring purchased upgrades

That unfortunately does not work without Game Center as it uses your achievements to estimate your progress.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
      That unfortunately does not work without Game Center as it uses your achievements to estimate your progress.
      I turned Game Center off because Death Rally kept crashing on my iPhone when interacting with Game Center. Just activated it on my iPad and now the game crashes when it is interacting with Game Center.

Comment

If I were you I would try to take a backup of the iDevices in iTunes,
        and then restore it.

The game runs fine here.
        Both on my iPhone 4 and on my iPad 2.
        And with Game Center activated.
        Progress: 192% of 192% total!!!
        Fame Counter: 16+ million
        What i got: iPhone 4 and iPad 2

Comment

Hi

I have the same problem but i do have Death Rally Synced with GameCenter. Yesterday i had to restore my iphone (i lost everything) and today i installed Death Rally again and i noticed that i lost the flamethrower (it was even maxed out) and The V.I.P. access. But the cars are there, the interceptor is maxed out and Big Foot is locked but can be unlocked (i had everything maxed out... ).

So, is there a way to restore the purchase?

Comment

Underlost: Simply repurchasing the VIP access from the same apple account you purchased it originally on will work. When you "purchase" it again it will state that you have already paid for the item and as such you will download it again for free.

Make sure you're logged into the apple account you originally purchased the item on otherwise you will be charged again.

Comment

Originally posted by ADM View Post
              Underlost: Simply repurchasing the VIP access from the same apple account you purchased it originally on will work. When you "purchase" it again it will state that you have already paid for the item and as such you will download it again for free.

Make sure you're logged into the apple account you originally purchased the item on otherwise you will be charged again.
              Thank you for the quick response =)

i just wanted to be sure because i didn't want to pay for the upgrade again !

Comment

i had to reinstall the app, non of my cars are there, all the levels are there where i left off, but all my custom cars, unlocks, weapons, all gone.!

damn. this is the worst night of my life

Comment

Yeah unfortunately only fame is saved in Game Center through a workaround - we'll be implementing iCloud saves at some point in the near future though!

Comment

Working...
                  X