Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Rally now available on Android! (Initial Canada release)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Android Death Rally now available on Android! (Initial Canada release)

Remedy is proud to announce that the massively successful Combat Racer, Death Rally, is coming to Android devices in March. For that, we want to fine tune our engines and polish every square inch of chrome to a high mirror shine. To achieve that goal, we will be shamelessly using Canadians as test drivers, because they’re braver than ordinary people. Accordingly, Death Rally becomes available on the Android Marketplace in Canada today in preparation for our global launch!

With more than 60 million sessions played by over 4 million users, Death Rally’s status as the #1 Combat Racer is undeniable. Featuring the same degree of detail for ultra-high graphical and technical performance, Death Rally will continue its dominance of mobile devices by beta testing an Android optimized experience. Best of all, the direct port of the beloved title will be delivered to legions of new fans entirely for FREE while keeping all the great elements of the iOS version in place.

Death Rally is an intensive, action packed top-down racing game with addictive gameplay and guns. Lots of guns. Make a run for the finish line with a trail of burnt rubber and spent brass behind you… along with the flaming wreckage of any fool dumb enough to get in your way. Be careful out there, Death Rally ain't no Sunday Drive.

The Android version’s Free to Play model will be supported by an In-App purchase system that can be used to purchase modifiers and bonuses. Additional parts can be gained by performing TapJoy sponsored actions. Of course, gameplay is and will be entirely free to play when launched on Android devices, at all times.

Death Rally is available now on the Canadian Android Marketplace for FREE. Keep an eye out for Death Rally to make its way to the global market during March.

Good Luck and Happy Racing!

Ps. You can follow Death Rally news in real time from:
    www.facebook.com/deathrally or www.twitter.com/remedygames

Re: Death Rally now available on Android! (Initial Canada release)

Amazing news for all Android fans!
    The game is simply amazing, not many things I would change, I've got all cars and weapons, and even with that, I can't stop playing.
    Just a question. Do you know where savegames are stored? I need to wipe a device and would like to continue with the things I've got (and took me a lot of hours to get).
    Thanks in advance

Comment

Originally posted by katreyuk View Post
      Amazing news for all Android fans!
      The game is simply amazing, not many things I would change, I've got all cars and weapons, and even with that, I can't stop playing.
      Just a question. Do you know where savegames are stored? I need to wipe a device and would like to continue with the things I've got (and took me a lot of hours to get).
      Thanks in advance
      Savegames are stored in an external storage directory, usually that means that it's found under /sdcard/Android/data/com.remedy.DeathRallyFREE ... etc. The save file is called DeathRally.dat

Copying saves to another type of device is unsupported for now.

Comment

At least I will be able to make a Backup of all work done
        Thanks a lot for the answer, and congratulations for the game (for all games, to he honest)

Comment

Originally posted by sidetwo View Post
          Keep an eye out for Death Rally to make its way to the global market during March.
          Still not available on googleplay in my region. Norway.
          Is it released (globally) yet?

Comment

Unfortunately it's had to slip a couple of weeks. The release is very soon, so not long to go now!

Comment

Working...
            X