Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Death Rally now available globally on Android!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Death Rally now available globally on Android!

At the moment multiplayer plans are open and unlikely - it's not impossible but Android doesn't offer match-making like Game Center on iOS, and we haven't found a good 3rd party solution.

Comment

Pointing at the same question (multiplayer) maybe you can take a look at "Gun Bros" "DrawSomething" or "Dungeon Defenders Second Wave", both are NOT Remedy games, but feature not only multiplayer, but cross-plattform gaming as well.

and btw: is there a pc/ps3/xbox release coming? dont tell me "no", please! i still play the original 96er version on my dos laptop. please re-do it.
      Last edited by impidan; 04-27-2012, 01:42 PM.

Comment

Is this game supported on htc desire?

Comment

Originally posted by mortuus View Post
          Is this game supported on htc desire?
          I doubt it, it's supposed to be supported on the Desire S, but I get the "Your device is not compatible with this app" message, and can't install it.

Comment

I just keep hoping they'll eventually release to Windows one day.

Comment

Hey Cowbutt was just wondering on what phone you created the symlink? I was trying to get it to work on my Xperia Play but it wasn't having it. I have root access and all but even after I create the link I cant change directories through it.

Comment

mortuus: HTC Desire is NOT supported
                agdewey: HTC Desire S has been successfully tested, but only when the Android OS has been updated to 2.2 or above. The original v2.1 it ships with is not enough. I therefore removed Desire S from the list of tested devices on the product page.

Comment

Hi, the sound doesn't work in Galaxy Tab 7 " WIFI, Can I do something at configuration?

Comment

Originally posted by Patric View Post
                    mortuus: HTC Desire is NOT supported
                    agdewey: HTC Desire S has been successfully tested, but only when the Android OS has been updated to 2.2 or above. The original v2.1 it ships with is not enough. I therefore removed Desire S from the list of tested devices on the product page.
                    Thanks for the reply Patric. My Desire S came with Android 2.3.3 installed, which was recently upgraded to 2.3.5, but I can't get the game to install. Is there a way to install it independent of the Android Play Store?

Comment

I'm downloading it now on my rather low-end Samsung Gio

http://catalogue.proximus.be/PUB/gsm...adw_cbu_P_F2_8

Curious if it'll work.

Edit: Apparantly it doesn't Meh... black screen and shuts off (though I can download it without notice from google play) Let's hope to win the IPAD so we can play afterall eh ^^
                      Last edited by MestV; 05-25-2012, 06:10 PM.
                      *Spread the Teddycult!*

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ninjat...22685397758086

Comment

Games much better on my Samsung galaxy S3 than on the I phone 4 I replaced it with, due to the screen size.

One irritation is the fact that I couldn't sign in and continue my game from the image phone.

Also no multilayer

Comment

Draecoeh: Nice to hear that you like Death Rally on Android. I use an Android phone myself these days and it works really nicely. It's true that multiplayer is not included on Android, but then again, it's free

Comment

Originally posted by wiger123
                            Ugh, the app is 50mb, when I attempt to download it says "insufficient space" I have got two gigs on my SD card but only like 35 megs on my phone memory. Is there any way to download to SD card?
                            Sorry Wiger, you must first install Death Rally for Android, and only then can it be transferred to SD card. And 50mb will not do, as you need to have the installation package and the unpacked installed game in memory at once. This measures up to 165mb as written on the product page in Google Play.

You should also check the other phone requirements and tested devices + listed devices that are NOT supported. Usually devices that are supported from a feature perspective also have the needed memory and vice versa. Devices with just 100-200mb of memory are usually not up to running Death Rally anyway.

Comment

I cannot make in-app purchases. How do I fix this?

Comment

Hello,

how can I close Death Rally on my Nexus S handset (running JB 4.1.2)? When I press the Nexus S' back button: Nothing happens. When I press the home button, it moves in the backgroud keeping the device active.

Thanks,

CommanderBond

Comment

Working...
                                X