No announcement yet.

Option for a non auto-fire machine gun?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC 2012 Option for a non auto-fire machine gun?

How about an option that lets you turn on/off the auto-fire on the machine gun? You could make a secondary fire key for the machine gun when the auto-fire is off... C on the keyboard for an example.
    Would make it easier to pick up those precious Repairs/Cash/Ammo/Nitro pick-ups...

Re: Option for a non auto-fire machine gun?

I know it's not perfect game design, but how would it make it easier? The gun doesn't destroy the pickups, just the boxes (revealing the pickups?)

Comment

I think MarkusRMD is right, it wouldn't help you.
      But how about disabling auto-fire on multiplayer?

Comment

I've noticed that the gun fires oddly when it fires by itself vs when I'm controlling it myself. When I'm firing it myself I seem to shoot boxes down quicker than if it were automatic.

Also noting that I was confused for awhile on why my machine gun was firing on it's on soon as I got the shoot gun. I thought at first it was my control key sticking or the game was bugging up.

I think it would be nice to include an option that disables auto fire while also letting players specify a key binding for the machine gun. More options never hurt do they?

Comment

Originally posted by MarkusRMD View Post
          I know it's not perfect game design, but how would it make it easier? The gun doesn't destroy the pickups, just the boxes (revealing the pickups?)
          It would make it easier because I have to somehow allways try align my car to hit the boxes with my left side of the front bumper so that the machine gun could fire at it and destroy the box revealing the power up.
          Also, the machine gun auto-fires on boxes only when you are like REALLY close (at least from my expirience).

Comment

Working...
          X