Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC 2012 Death Rally v1.00.20.064 release notes:

Death Rally v1.00.20.064 release notes:

* Several bug fixes for multiplayer matchmaking.
    * Bug fix for weapon and car unlocks.
    * Steam leaderboards are working.

SamiV.
    Lead Technical Artist, Remedy Co-Founder

Re: Death Rally v1.00.20.064 release notes:

Is there anything players have to do to update the game? is it done automatically? Thanks.

Comment

Steam should take care of the update automatically, you don't have to do anything.

It probably performed the update in the background when you launched Steam, if you didn't notice anything you can try restarting Steam but it's probably done already.

Regarding the patch I haven't noticed much (if any) improvement with matchmaking.

Comment

I agree with you. Although the game seems to work differently when trying to start a race (I don't see the "Restarting matchmaking" message that often anymore) I still get to play 1 race out of 10 attempts... I often get a message saying that I have no internet connection.

It is very disappointing that this has not been properly tested and verified before the game release.

Comment

I cannot make multiplayer work in matchmaking neither with channel. It keeps on "connecting..." and then restarts the match because no players where found. I tried with a friend clicking at the same time using the same channel i didnt work neither.
          I have the PC version under Steam with the patch installed (shows v1.00.20.064 in "about").

ps: by the way the game is very fun i hope you can fix this soon

Comment

I was trying to play with chire a few minutes ago, I've verified the game version and it's the same (v1.00.20.064). We set the same channel and even we enter the race at the same time, to both of us the game says "no other players...".
            Do you have some idea about what's going on?

Comment

Still many problems with matchmaking. I've also noticed about four-five times that I win a online match, but in the results list I'm second or third. The cars that win the race arrive later on my screen but not in the results. This is very frustrating.

Comment

Originally posted by karhukuoma View Post
                Still many problems with matchmaking. I've also noticed about four-five times that I win a online match, but in the results list I'm second or third. The cars that win the race arrive later on my screen but not in the results. This is very frustrating.
                I've noticed this too, it should definitely be investigated further.

Comment

Updated to 1.0.20.094, but the matchmaking is still broken.
                  I was lucky enough to play some multiplayer matches. Everyone is using only one weapon the missile nothing else because it's as strong as the sniper and you don't have to aim properly. Balanced weapons and cars could be fun for multiplayer..
                  Last edited by Random Player; 08-08-2012, 10:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by karhukuoma View Post
                    Ive experienced the same problems.
                    I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Working...
                    X