The 4 main problems with this game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC 2012 The 4 main problems with this game

If these 4 items were fixed, DR2012 would be such a better game.

1. Your car's ability versus the competition is static. In the original DR, the competition stayed the same and you kept upgrading your car to advance through it--having that progression is way more fun.

2. Car handling stays super sloppy--even the maxed out deliverator.

3. You can't save money, nor buy vehicles--the unlocking system is less fun.

4. Barely any vehicle differentiation--they all seem to have similar speed and handling, and they all get the same weapons.

Because of these points, this one word describes the game: static.

Re: The 4 main problems with this game

well said. i agree on the whole. i played the game for one night, got the full upgraded bravestar, tried to beat adversary which seems impossible and... it's not even half as fun and well designed as original. it's not bad... just nothing great. a 6/10 game and yes, static as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by zzz111 View Post
      If these 4 items were fixed, DR2012 would be such a better game.

1. Your car's ability versus the competition is static. In the original DR, the competition stayed the same and you kept upgrading your car to advance through it--having that progression is way more fun.
      I agree, i also miss the score leaderboards when playing single player.

2. Car handling stays super sloppy--even the maxed out deliverator.
      I partially agree. They made different handlings feels depending on the type of road; dirt, concrete, etc. I like that, but its true that the handling can be improved in general.

3. You can't save money, nor buy vehicles--the unlocking system is less fun.

4. Barely any vehicle differentiation--they all seem to have similar speed and handling, and they all get the same weapons.

Because of these points, this one word describes the game: static.
      I would to say that besides these problems, the game is very fun. I Do like the new weapon system and the new weapons. There are very good ideas that can lead to even better ones in a future patch.

Comment

Agree @ 4. - Cars definetly feel too similar.
        I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Working...
        X