Problem with achievements...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vandreytrindade
    started a topic PC 2012 Problem with achievements...

Problem with achievements...

Hi,

I'm playing Death Rally in Steam and I found that some achievements didn't unlocked in Steam. Armed to the theet is one of them...
    How can I fix this problem?

• verongome
    replied
    Re: Problem with achievements...

I had the same problem too. it helped playing and unlocking other achievements. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• vandreytrindade
    replied

Well... it seems that you're the only person who cares about giving me an answer...
    So thanks for that...
    So I'll let the time pass... not good... but my only option, right?

Cya

Leave a comment:

• Morry
    replied

Oh, it's compatible, it just takes a while. From my own personal experience, I encountered the same issue myself when I was playing through the game. I think it just has something to do with the internal achievement system of the game interfering with the Steam achievements. After I kept playing through the game, unlocking further achievements, eventually the previous ones showed up on my Steam account.

Leave a comment:

• vandreytrindade
    replied

Thanks for the reply but, I expected something more usefull than "just keep playing"...
    I bought the game and I like to unlock the achievements that I've already done.
    There is official support or some kind of upcoming patch?
    If the game is offered by Steam, shouldn't it be 100% compatible with the Steam achievements?
    I guess I'm not asking for something really difficult...

Leave a comment:

• Morry
    replied

Sometimes exiting the game or unlocking another achievement will fix the issue. Just keep playing and it should appear eventually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X