Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What did earlier alpha/beta versions of Death Rally look like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PC Classic What did earlier alpha/beta versions of Death Rally look like?

Title says it all. Were there any noticeable differences between retail Death Rally and it's early stages of game development. All I know is that before Death Rally got it's name it used to be called Hi-Speed. Just a curiosity that's been nagging me. Thanks.

Re: What did earlier alpha/beta versions of Death Rally look like?

i really forgot the technique of it really thats frustating one
    Nail Art Designs

Comment

Originally posted by Doomfrost View Post
      Title says it all. Were there any noticeable differences between retail Death Rally and it's early stages of game development. All I know is that before Death Rally got it's name it used to be called Hi-Speed. Just a curiosity that's been nagging me. Thanks.
      In the first prototype I saw the levels were pretty much all flat and blue, but driving the cars was already a lot of fun. This was way before joining Remedy and already years before joining even Futuremark.

Comment

could anyone re tell the process of it? that would really be appreciated here a lot
        Nail Art Designs

Comment

Originally posted by Patric View Post
          In the first prototype I saw the levels were pretty much all flat and blue, but driving the cars was already a lot of fun. This was way before joining Remedy and already years before joining even Futuremark.
          How were the tracks built? Also were there any tracks that didn't make it in the final version as well as racers, cars, weapons, etc?

Comment

Working...
          X