Crash After Defeating Adversary

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crash After Defeating Adversary

So I finally won against the adversary, but then at the loading screen the game crashed. Kinda a let down. I saved the crash log, but not completely sure where it is. If it is the DeathRally.exe.dmp then this forum won't let me upload it, otherwise if you tell me what you need I can find it.

Re: Crash After Defeating Adversary

That's the correct file. I zipped mine before I attached it, so I guess if you compress the file in a .zip or .rar it it should work fine!

Comment

Thanks, good to know. Here is the file.
      Attached Files

Comment

I've got the same issue.

After winning the race against the adversary the black loading screen (with loading in the lower right edge) will not end and the game crashes.

At my next successful beating of the adversary the game crashed again on the same way.

Here's my dump file... hope you can fix the crash problem.
        Attached Files

Comment

After beating the Adversary, I heard a Windows error sound right after the loading screen appeared.

Doing ALT-TAB out of Death Rally revealed an error dialog hiding behind the loading screen:
          "DBGHELP.DLL not found!".

Clicking OK on the dialog (or hitting Enter, even from the loading screen) exits Death Rally.

I got my copy of Death Rally through Steam.
          Last edited by Haystack; 09-13-2012, 03:20 AM. Reason: Additional info

Comment

Originally posted by Haystack View Post
            After beating the Adversary, I heard a Windows error sound right after the loading screen appeared.

Doing ALT-TAB out of Death Rally revealed an error dialog hiding behind the loading screen:
            "DBGHELP.DLL not found!".

Clicking OK on the dialog (or hitting Enter, even from the loading screen) exits Death Rally.

I got my copy of Death Rally through Steam.
            Can you solve this problem ?

Comment

Noone know why this problem happen?

Comment

Working...
              X