Fan art contest!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan art contest!

Recently I showed to the world through our Twitter and Facebook accounts a new piece of fan created Max Payne 3 artwork, exclusively for PayneReactor. The artwork was made by Carlo and received a lot of positive comments. Some of you even offered to do some artwork for PayneReactor as well. That gave me an idea. It’s contest time! Now, I know it can take a lot of effort and time to create a decent piece of art, so I arranged a hell of a prize to thank you for it:
    • One PlayStation 4 with custom red vinyl sticker and PayneReactor logo.
    • Outfitted with a 1000 GB Hard Drive.
    • Two Red Dual Shock 4 controllers, so you and a friend can fight out that feud.
    • A copy of Grand Theft Auto V to play with.

Would you like to face off in the contest? Click Read More for further details.

Contest rules

To take part in the contest, you'll have to create a piece of fan art according to the following rules:
    • Your entry must depict either Max Payne or Mona Sax. However, the way you depict either of them is up to you. In the midst of battle? Slumped in a bar drunk of self-pity? Or perhaps you'll depict them together. Young or old Max, it's up to you.
    • Your entry must be apporpriate for all ages. We all know what I'm saying here.
    • Your entry can't include any logos, advertisement, product names or product placements. Your art might mimic the style of Rockstar or Remedy's, but you can't include their logo. A personal signature is allowed.
    • Your entry must be made by you, submitted by you and made specifically for this contest. This is about YOU showing YOUR artistic talents. If you want that PS4 it better be yours!
    • Your entry must be submitted in the correct format and size. I'm only accepting submissions formatted in .jpg or .png with a maximum file size of 5MB and suggested minimum dimensions are 1920x1080px.

The contest submission period starts today and ends on May 20 (3rd anniversary of Max Payne 3) at 11:59 PM PST. After the contest deadline, the community will be able to vote which fan art wins the prize. More on that later.

To submit your fan art, send an e-mail to webmaster@paynereactor.com with the subject "PayneReactor fan art contest entry".

Good luck!
    Proud owner of PayneReactor, the best website for Max Payne news and more!

Contest's over

Cypress, PM me for my address so you can send me the ps4.

Comment

Re: Fan art contest!

Lol. Well, you are the first one to respond. So who knows

Comment

Oh hell yeah! Max Payne study time for me!
        Find the light.....
        My Art
        ALAN WAKE IS MY MUSE.

Comment

Okay, this a very, very rough draft of what I have in mind:

Thoughts?
          Avoid fruit and nuts; after all, you are what you eat.
          -Garfield the Cat

Comment

@ Invisible Rain: Good Luck bro!

@ TheArtist That's coming along nicely! Keep up the good work Looks like Invisible Rain will deliver some competition

Comment

Guys, deadline is due tomorrow! Don't forget to send in yer art aye?!

Comment

Working...
              X