• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How old were you when you first heard of Max Payne

I was 9 and a half

Re: How old were you when you first heard of Max Payne

about 11! I got introduced to gaming through Max Payne
    The "Alan Wake development history" fanatic strikes again!

Comment

I was about 14 when I first came across the game. My PC at the time was so old that it could hardly run the game. I remember playing through it at about 20fps, and every time there was a gun fight, it was as if the game was in permanent bullet time
      Despite that, I was so engrossed in the game that I finished it through to completion. Then, when the sequel came out, I played through the game on every difficulty level.
      Those two games were the whole reason I grew to love Remedy. Twelve years later, I stood at the front of a staff meeting at Remedy, telling them this story
      Remedy's currently known projects:
      Quantum Break - 2016

Comment

We had a beige Compaq desktop back in the late 90's (got MP2 Sep 2002) and sadly a year later it was time for the computer to go bye bye due to the hard drive constantly crashing. We got MP2 (Nov 2003) I liked the series and since the 3rd one came out I'm sure I wasn't the only one that got disappointed. Remedy in my opinion seems okay and I had no idea MP 1 & 2 originated from Finland until years later. Good times...
        Last edited by misspaynefan; 04-27-2015, 09:48 AM. Reason: Wrong emoji

Comment

14 years ago, so 16.
          If you are afraid of gaining weight - drink 2 glasses of vine before every meal. Alcohol kills fear...

Comment

Working...
          X