Max Payne 1 or 2 Whic is better ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Payne 1 or 2 Whic is better ?

I think mp2 is better than 1 because graphics,gameplay and bullet time better than 1.What do you think ?

Re: Max Payne 1 or 2 Whic is better ?

thats obviosly

Comment

Re: Max Payne 1 or 2 Whic is better ?

I think 1 was better becosue it was suprise film.

Comment

I think MP1 is better. Dunno why, it just is haha.
        Watch out. The gap in the door... It's a seperate reality... The only me is me... Are you sure the only you is you?

Comment

I prefer MP1, because the atmosphere was better.
          I've put the Imagination in its Place.

Comment

Max Payne 1 gave me the hots, Max Payne 2 made me fall in love.

Comment

Both are one of my favorite games of all time. I think the second one is a little better. The gameplay is better and I like the graphics more.
              Last edited by Galactus; 04-18-2016, 02:31 PM.

Comment

Max Payne 1 is slightly better because the nightmare sequences were extremely well developed. Sometimes balancing on the edge of red survival horror. Literally.

Deja vu, cliche and so on.

Instant classic.

Also, a list of unforgettable quotes

e.g. "the pictures were filled with good old times"!

Comment

Even though I replay it every winter, I'm really turned off by Max Payne 2. James McCaffery's narration seems off compared to MP1 and MP3, Timothy Gibbs just isn't a nice face for Max, playing as Mona with bullet-time and shootdodge in a "Max Payne" game - removing the unique reflexes/quality that Max had, the weird bullet-time mechanic where initially activating it time is barely slowed down (compared to MP1 and MP3) and the slowdown only increasing as you rack up kills - yet never enough bad-guys to get the full effect, and the funhouse levels in general and also the way that they (along with one or two of the TV shows) constantly made fun of the first game.

The latter especially irks me. It's not like they were sly references or just lightly poking fun at the first game. The way it took jabs at some plot points and joked about it made it seem like whoever came up with it didn't like the first game and was trying to poke holes in it.

But all-together it's just a combination of little things that make me not like it as much. Don't get me wrong, it's still a good Max Payne game, but it's just not my favorite.

Comment

Working...
                  X