Discord group

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discord group

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in a Max Payne modding Discord group? I like modding both games but I was hoping to collaborate with others who still do too.

Discord has severe issues with its email authorization server. Even though I signed up, because my email is blocking its authorization email...and discordíís own support staff are powerless to do anything about it, I canít use it. Seriously, what is the point to having support staff if they canít handle a matter as simple as email? I donít recommend the service for that reason and only that reason.

Comment

I've never been able to get started with modding but I really love seeing the custom levels and changes. I don't know if I would be able to contribute all that much to the discussion, but I would definitely be interested in reading those kind of conversations. That's a really cool idea, DeadYorick!
      The Sudden Stop - Remedy Fansite

Comment

Originally posted by Jaden View Post
        I've never been able to get started with modding but I really love seeing the custom levels and changes. I don't know if I would be able to contribute all that much to the discussion, but I would definitely be interested in reading those kind of conversations. That's a really cool idea, DeadYorick!
        Heh it would mostly just be me posting updates about stuff.

Comment

I've created the server. The link is right here. Right now it's just me in it.
          https://discord.gg/vJYZWNQ

Comment

Working...
          X